Where Will Barack and Michelle Go?

After January 2013, where do you think Michelle and Barrack Hussein Obama will head?

:clapp ing::clapp ing::clapp ing:
After January 2013, where do you think Michelle and Barrack Hussein Obama will head?

:clapp ing::clapp ing::clapp ing: Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Who cares where they go......the best part will be all the crazy shit he says and writes (well, ghost written, by Bill Ayers again?).......he won't worry about election and then all the communist crap will flood out.....after he goes crazy, many of these immoral occupy-eccie fleabaggers will deny ever having voted for him.......

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Hopefully his exit will be timed with the Supreme Court decision throwing out Obama's signature legislation - Obamacare.

A fitting kick-in-the-pants exit to someone who doesn't beleive in American Exceptionalism !
I am guessing President Obama will continue to reside at the White House after the November elections.

Just look at the GOP field and you will see that they all lack substance very similar to your monotonous posts on the subject.

. . . What I wonder is what rock are you going to hide under after your long hate bashing campaign falls flat?
Fast Cum said:

I am guessing President Obama will continue to reside at the White House after the November elections.

Just look at the GOP field and you will see that they all lack substance very similar to your monotonous posts on the subject.

. . . What I wonder is what rock are you going to hide under after your long hate bashing campaign falls flat? Originally Posted by ;1811949

The Odumbo campaign has already abandoned Ohio and Florida! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
who cares just go. the futher from the country he screwed up the better. just hate we the tax payers have to pay him after he leaves office.
I think he will continue to campaign with teleprompters when he is out of office.
Far, far away hopefully!

. . . What I wonder is what rock are you going to hide under after your long hate bashing campaign falls flat?
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
hopefully not the rock that obummer is under!
Hopefully his exit will be timed with the Supreme Court decision throwing out Obama's signature legislation - Obamacare.

A fitting kick-in-the-pants exit to someone who doesn't beleive in American Exceptionalism ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Can you tell me ---- honestly -----

What is American Exceptionalism?

And don't come with that crap that Americans are better people than people from other countries.
I don't know any country with so many weirdo's as America if that's what you mean.
Oh and you left one choice out of your poll

- in the White House
My bet is on Obama returning to the White House. He might have been vulnerable against a legitimate Republican candidate. Instead the Repubs have a wide array of Republican candidates who are in self-destruct mode. These jokers could not fight their way out of a wet paper bag much less win a national election! The ONLY one that has a chance of winning the White House is Romney. If he is the nominee, I suspect the Republican Party faithful will stay at home. Yikes he is a Morman. He might as well be a Commie or Muslim! ROTFLMAO

But I will admit that Whirly, Marshy and the rest of the Far Right Wing posters are comical as hell. They just happen to live in a far away dreamworld!
Back to the Whitehouse.
He said one term President if he doesn't fix the economy.....

:clapp ing::clapp ing::clapp ing: Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I got a better question who will you vote for WW? You didn't vote for McCain in 2008- who was a conservative President with a very Conservative VP- so who are you voting for this time? That's the 4k question- why won't you tell anyone who you voted for in 2008? Maybe because you perhaps voted for Obama????
You been on here the last several months with your nose up the GOP's ass- but for some reason you choose not to vote for the GOP in 2008???? Actually I think McCain is a better option than the GOP who are running now.
WHO DID YOU VOTE FOR IN 2008 WHIRLWAY???????
WHO ARE YOU GOING TO VOTE FOR IN 2012 WW?
WHICH GOP CANDIDATE ARE YOU SUPPORTING?
WHY DIDN'T YOU VOTE FOR MCCAIN IN 2008????