Shout out to one way dawgs…

From time to time I have fellow hobbiers private message me asking about one thing or another. I PMed a couple of them recently and neither bothered even replying. I see how y’all wanna play.
I get messages asking about Houma area “providers.”.
I respond every time. My only gripe is there is at least one guy, maybe more, who then talks shit about me to them, and/or shows the chicks my Reviews. I am pretty certain I know the main one doing that crap. I doubt it is a coincidence that the chicks in question either ghost me, want nothing to do with me all of a sudden, or happen to know Rest Of Story details very shortly after I give this particular guy info on said chicks. Has happened way more than once, so I think I know who it is.

But guys like to run their mouths to these chicks, so I can’t be certain. But it does make me want to tone down, or leave out certain things, because I have to keep in mind that some A-Hole will probably show her the ROS.
Sharing info bcd with chosen few helps. There give and take there. The best part sometimes about a new find is passing the word. Stuff comes back to you ten fold with the right dawgs.

It does get a little more challenging when guys don’t return the favor.

The other thing that’s helpful especially for new ladies is when you have a network of good guys you share info with who see similar type ladies. That can sometimes help ladies gain a stable set of regular so they don’t take too many chances on newer guys who don’t contribute.

But yeah one way info sucks. Especially when they blab about stuff you did when most assume and know ymmv.
I’m happy to answer questions and try to help most of the time. I am probably a little old school on one thing though, your “request” has to contain some form of a request. Would you mind telling me, or could you please send me etc. People who say things like PM rates or send me her info can suck a dick.
Use to go out of my way to provide information regarding this hobby thing of ours. Anymore if you have 5 posts in 5 years and pm me for information……not going to get it. Different world these days. However if you have board presence I’ll respond every time.
Use to go out of my way to provide information regarding this hobby thing of ours. Anymore if you have 5 posts in 5 years and pm me for information……not going to get it. Different world these days. However if you have board presence I’ll respond every time. Originally Posted by holmes50
Same here.
Pretty much the same for me.
It's annoying AF when guys message clients I've seen out of the blue who aren't a part of the board drama.

Most tell them flat out if I didn't put it in a review or didn't write one, obviously I don't want to discuss her private business further.

Some of the things guys ask is none of their freaking business!

You're not buying a house or putting a ring on it, so what more info could you possibly need to know?

This is exactly why I stay with a small circle who doesn't run their mouth.
Yeah it's a shame how some adult men act.
I travel a good bit to Costa Rica for vacation and I had some men doing that to me.
I live by the Man's law of "It's not your woman, only your turn"
I agree the Houma/Thibodaux area is pretty dry. I had a few but was years ago though I still always check ads.
Seems like it just better to go to Laff/BR/NOLA.
It's hard to pay the prices here for 1 hr, when in CR, it $15-100 for an hour, with way hotter woman(they come to you).
Also was reading through you reviews, hella good job. I use to write a bunch of trip reports for CR/DR, always enjoyed that.