What happened to all the Corpus Providers?

It seems like we had a good group of local gals and recently they seem to be falling off.

What's going on?

I did see LatinaVeronica and Trinity have made it over...but where is everyone else?

LAP
LAP, that is a question that I would come to you with.
LAP, that is a question that I would come to you with. Originally Posted by That.guy001
LOL...guess I need to start trying to find new talent again.

Like my brother from another mother says

"The Hunt is ON!"

LAP
Didn't I hear that Sapphire is no longer in the biz?

Also, I PM'd Kelsey Lane some time back for an appt and never heard back from her. She hadn't posted in a long time on our previous board nor here. Is she still in the game.

I'm not even sure who the players still are in CC?
I sure hope kelsey and saphire are still in teh game. I tried contacting them both a while back on the other forum and got no responce. Maybe they are just taking a break. But we are missing some pretty ladies for sure.
My understanding is Sapphire has retired but on my re-posted review of Kelsey I've included her new #...she's still around, just laying low

LAP
  • dcarr
  • 01-11-2010, 02:01 PM
Wow, I sure would hate to see Sapphire quit, She was alot of fun to be with. Never had the pleasure of meeting Kelsey, wish she would visit us in the RGV
I emailed Victoriasuxgood; she isn't joining any new sites just yet.
Well, I am coming back in few weeks for the Social.

I plan on bringing a few lovely ladies from Dallas as well.
  • Chloe
  • 01-11-2010, 11:36 PM
Traveling provider cumming to you!!! I can't wait to meet you Texans I see so many posts of! I am a NY girl and have been here most of my life . . . I am excited to branch out and provide to some new boys Check out my showcase and new reviews of western ny! I am changing my 2/hr min to a one hour when I get there!!!
I'll be around next week....... Staying for a couple of days.......

Have the Lovely CC girls just not found the way over to Eccie or whats the deal?
  • dcarr
  • 01-12-2010, 04:41 PM
Wow, you Corpus guys look like your getting some very pretty visitors. Wish more of them would come further South to McAllen while they are in visiting this area.
I'm around just on down low for now till things get settled. Apparently I'm not receiving all of my PM notifications in my email so if anyone wants to chat send me a note directly to brandy_devereaux@yahoo.com

Thanks
Brandy,

Check you spam filter and see if they're going in there. Seems many members are having the same issue.

Some are even having to contact their ISP's to put ECCIE on the list of approved email addresses.

oh and .....WELCOME!

LAP
Amen DCarr,

I know Aden tried but apparently did not get enough of a response.

We southern boys need to step up.