What's wrong with people?

I just don't get what has been happening here and on Indys lately. First, all the clamoring about Carmen and this morning I noticed that some dumbass posted a link to a provider's obituary on one of her reviews. What the fuck, people?

What ever happened to discretion? One of this hobby's golden rules used to be total anonymity and discretion. You don't need to know or have any right to know any personal information about anyone. Just like no one has any need or right to your personal information. Many of us who have been around for a while have seen what can happen to a person when their participation in this hobby gets exposed and its not pretty.

Everyone needs to start thinking before they post. If you happen to know a tidbit of information about someone, keep it to yourself. And, don't be a moron.

That is all, carry on.
I just don't get what has been happening here and on Indys lately. First, all the clamoring about Carmen and this morning I noticed that some dumbass posted a link to a provider's obituary on one of her reviews. What the fuck, people?

What ever happened to discretion? One of this hobby's golden rules used to be total anonymity and discretion. You don't need to know or have any right to know any personal information about anyone. Just like no one has any need or right to your personal information. Many of us who have been around for a while have seen what can happen to a person when their participation in this hobby gets exposed and its not pretty.

Everyone needs to start thinking before they post. If you happen to know a tidbit of information about someone, keep it to yourself. And, don't be a moron.

That is all, carry on. Originally Posted by Big Stig
I cant agree more buddy............... I would never let anyone know on these open boards something that is personal and private.

great post
Agree with you Stig

And it goes beyond what you just said. Some guys have been WAY too specific with addresses. Names of Apartment complexes, street names. WTF

Good way to alert the popo

That is all, carry on. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Agreed!!!
I'll reboot the Hooker Hotline for the nebby fucks.
  • BSer
  • 08-19-2015, 06:15 PM
I'll reboot the Hooker Hotline for the nebby fucks. Originally Posted by bambino
I wish a few hookers disappeared, I'm sick of seeing their fucking ads everyday. Like we didn't know your fat ass was available.
Whether she is dead or alive, the idiot who outted her should be chastised for giving up her real name. That's utter bullshit!
Whether she is dead or alive, the idiot who outted her should be chastised for giving up her real name. That's utter bullshit! Originally Posted by pittlicker
Yeah, no shit. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that this morning. How fucking stupid can one person be?
  • BSer
  • 08-19-2015, 07:37 PM
Before you post, think.......
Would I want my info on a hooker review website......
Let me see if I got this right..

Charlie Girl Outs my name on Indys and on here and you guys applaud her..

EagleHorse outs it again on here and gets banned..

Pot calling out the idiots?

You are right tho, people who have nothing better to do than out people and start crap are worthless.

The people who do this and talk smack about others are the TRUE THREATS TO THE COMMUNITY!
  • BSer
  • 08-20-2015, 06:59 AM
Sometimes these boards are just "Drama Whores and More"
Well look at Ashley Madison talk about outing its a shame but people are crap today whether its Miss Char C or anyone else no one should be outed it just reflects on the lack of character in the hobbyists of today the same ones who pick the money up on the way out the door the same ones who stalk women the same ones who are losers in their life and feel better by outing someone. We all know some real names of providers by searching . I say what reason is there to put it out in the public none just a gutless asshole who feels big by doing it.
I normally (except in this site) don't have issues with the Mongers, Its the BSC bitches who out me!

Guessing Green Monsters are extremely Prevalent in these parts! Most Bitches believe by Taking out the competition and they get more clients, are we supposed to run with their tail between our legs?

But what they fail to realize is, It makes most of us stronger, More Alert, More understanding to others when it happens to them.

Since it has happened to me, This has happened:

I get updates from mongers who tell me where these BSC girls are living ( I don't ask or care but men are funny that way, kinda protective)
I have raised my rates, doing it again soon and getting rid of my one hour rates and only doing two hours
Lost 150 lbs so I have lost a whole Person ( I say it was the bitch in me)
My clientele has improved
Found a better me, I adore my life and who is in it

Karma does get them..I have seen it happen.. Be patient grasshopper, it does get them!

Let me see if I got this right..

Charlie Girl Outs my name on Indys and on here and you guys applaud her..

EagleHorse outs it again on here and gets banned..

Pot calling out the idiots?

You are right tho, people who have nothing better to do than out people and start crap are worthless.

The people who do this and talk smack about others are the TRUE THREATS TO THE COMMUNITY! Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington
Anyone outing anyone else is wrong, I don't care who it is. I seem to recall you being part of a little bit of outing at one point too. So, you might want to be a little more careful calling out the pots. I thought you left all this bullshit behind and were done here?
I can be where I wanna be.. no one can stop me from posting or run me off.. you all have tried.. that reflects the part of makes me stronger I was referring to.

And whether or not you will admit to seeing me to your buddies stig..I can describe your itty-bitty winky..

But would that be outting you?