URL / Website: https://www.facebook.com/Healing-Gar...C0LKoOYT2zhfen
City: Batesville
State: Mississippi
Address: Out in the country close to Sardis Lake
Activities: Legit Massage
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nice looking. Couldn't tell much because she was dressed in scrubs,
Recommendation: Yes

* Staff edit to add name. dj8
I was thinking about checking this place out the last time I was in Batesville, Actually was needing a massage and either A. all the places needed a multi day wait till an opening, B. not really any providers in the area that I would want to contact.
If you want a good legit massage this is the place to go. NO EXTRAS!!! It's about an hour from me so I had to give it a try. I heard about it on another board. I got there and was ushered into the massage room and told I had to fill out paperwork. It stated if sex was mentioned I would be asked to leave. I knew what time it was then, but I was there and went ahead with it. Pretty good massage with hot towels and a lot of back, legs and chest rubbing. She went through a stretching routine too that felt pretty good. She kept me mostly covered with a sheet. After my 55 minutes was up she asked if I wanted a 15 minute extension. I said of course. Had my hopes up again. LOL More of the same though. I hinted about extras but she said she only did legit massages. If you want a good reasonably priced massage , she can get it done. Damage was 95. Here is my ROS. I said yes because of the pretty good massage. I don't want to mislead anyone.