Thinking about leaving the hobby

I’ve developed a finely crafted exit strategy myself. Hobby for another 25 years and quit.
Hobby purgatory exist look at the Gulf Coast part of Alabama and surrounding. Northern AL looks like an oasis compared to down here. I've been in Europe and Asia for the last 10 years and realized what a difference it is down here especially with all the amps closed now.
the hobby has changed drastically, scammers asking for deposits, is rampant especially in this area. Realizing it is what it is,a little honesty from providers would go a long way. Im a generous fun guy, but getting ripped off has really turned me off
I think the Only Fans thing has hurt the hobby. So many girls now can make a source of income from their home by selling pictures and rubbing their kitty on camera, and the guys that would never see them in person are willing to pay. Which means girls aren’t having to be in the hobby anymore.
I lived in Foley for a while and loved it
And still very active...

the hobby has changed drastically, scammers asking for deposits, is rampant especially in this area. Realizing it is what it is,a little honesty from providers would go a long way. Im a generous fun guy, but getting ripped off has really turned me off Originally Posted by Onarole
This has always gone on to an extent. Fake ads seem to be more common now days than in days gone by..

I think the Only Fans thing has hurt the hobby. So many girls now can make a source of income from their home by selling pictures and rubbing their kitty on camera, and the guys that would never see them in person are willing to pay. Which means girls aren’t having to be in the hobby anymore. Originally Posted by Mr. Gold
A valid point. I know one personally that went this route. Let's just say she is a hit with the local guys in Alex City. And the most hated female from the other local females.