foX - The Newest Addition to ECCIE staff. Welcome!!!

• TBONE
  • 04-15-2009, 03:44 PM
Please welcome foX to ECCIE staff.

His wealth of experience and vast knowledge make him the perfect addition. foX will be a tremendous asset to the ECCIE team.

Help us give foX a warm welcome everyone!

TBONE
WOW! I thought he had more sense than that. However, I know of no one whose insight, experience, and perspective of the hobby I value more. For a long time, he has been a guy whose posts I have always been keenly interested in reading. I am sure that ECCIE will be truly blessed by having him on the staff.

Congratulations, Fox.

I am sending these gals over to welcome you personally.
  • fawn
  • 04-15-2009, 04:27 PM
i just wanted to say i think you will be a great asset to this board............
so welcome a board baby.........fawn
Congrats Fox, You are very wise in the ways of getting Strange and i've learned alot from reading your comments. IB
Ya'll could have not got a more well respected member of the Dallas community and one of the best guys I know. This man is so smart is so many areas and when he says something, we should all listen.

I think he will be a great asset to this board. Good move to the owners for bringing him on board.
  • XXXXX
  • 04-15-2009, 05:02 PM
congratulations!
Haaaa....

foX speaks.

Kelly's Naked.

End of story.
;-D

btw...thanks for saving me a Ton of money on All the clothes that I Wont be buying this summer! You Rock!

Welcome to the team foX man.

~Kelly TNT
Welcome to the site Fox! You are a valuable asset to the board. I always enjoy hearing your slant on things.
WOW! Talk about getting a superb team together. I don't know how Becky and Tbone convinced (bribed?) him to join them but damn!

Congratulations MR. FOX! I can't think of too many guys whose guidance and contribution I appreciate and respect as much as yours.

To the administrators, you guys rock

Take care,

Matador
Wow!! foX. A moderator who is actually a legend in his own time. (Too many are just legends in their own mind.) Welcome my old compadre.
Welcome aboard foX, been wondering where you've been hiding.
WELCOME! ECCIE IS HONORED TO HAVE YOU!!!!!!
XOXOXOX
Becky
  • Maxx
  • 04-16-2009, 07:31 AM
Welcome Fox! I look forward to reading your posts. Alot of accolades from people in the know! Welcome again!
  • foX
  • 04-16-2009, 09:27 AM
I have always been very cognoscente of the responsibilities that come with ownership and/or involvement in moderating boards and have always shied away from any formal involvement in any board or publicly viewable project that was not of my own creation. Some years back I closed thefoxfiles.com and thebestbabes.com because their purpose had been served and the Internet had outgrown them and my ability to manage them. Since then, I have been more than content with simply being a hobbiest and occasional contributor to the boards. And frankly, I never envisioned myself shouldering the responsibility or baggage by accepting a moderator’s position on any board ever. However, this time, when T-Bone wrote me and asked me if I would participate, I said yes.

And the reason I said yes?

T-Bone and Becky.

It is my long standing friendship with them both over the years, and my belief that we share a common understanding of fairness and integrity that made it easy for me to not simply accept their offer, but to do so with genuine appreciation of their faith in me and excitement going forward as a small part of this enterprise. I am always happy and grateful for an opportunity to be associated with fine people, and I am really looking forward to contributing here on many levels.
foX,

They need to pre-date your "Join Date" to the 90's, old guys like you deserve some respect!

~smile~