Hey Girl Need to tone up and Firm Up your Body??

Hey,

I have a Cosmetic Body Applicator for any part of your body!
Thighs, Arms, Tummy, Legs whatever! I can meet you anywhere this a system you can put under your clothes and you can go on with your day... Well, the double chin wrap my cause attention lol...

Ladies, it is normally $30.00 I will do it for $25.00 and if you need 2 then $45.00...I can however give you my website and let you order 4 for $49.00 if you become a loyal customer...

These are easy to do!
These wraps:
Tighten, Hydrate, Tone and help you lose inches

The Wrap has a botanical herbs in it that help shrink your fat cells.Think of a Balloon and a Pin the Pin popping the Balloon that is what happens with the wraps.

You drink water for 3 days and it helps flush out all the bad toxins smoking, eating fast food, caffeine etc....

The inches stay off if you drink water every day and also if you start walking and eating a little healthier...No where can you lose inches without working out...This isn't a water loss wrap we want you to not sweat so that it absorbs in your fat cells...Most wraps want you to sweat and drink water therefore its water loss.

I have several ladies that can vouch for this wrap. I am wanting to share it with you ladies...You know how these MEN are they want us Tight and Toned..

So, if you have stretch Marks due to gaining weight with a baby or from just gaining the Defining Gel and Wraps will BE GREAT!

I am in the North Texas Area Frisco/North Dallas area, but can meet anywhere.

Callie

PS if your interested in making good money and doing this as a side business let me know! I am going to be able to walk away from this part time provider business in 5 months!

If your tired of no shows, not knowing if your going to make money this business is great! Plus, your family and friends will LOVE this product!
Attached Images File Type: jpg arms1.jpg (23.1 KB, 75 views) File Type: jpg mensbeforeandafter1.jpg (40.3 KB, 76 views) File Type: jpg fullbellbefoeandafter2.jpg (81.7 KB, 75 views)