How to give a blow job

• Sandy
  • 10-29-2015, 12:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfesteUJsS0
Told by a good looking man.
What do you think would make a blow job better?

I would start by tying him down so that he couldn't get away, then tease and deny his stiff throbbing cock, running my tongue up it like a lolly-pop, the pre-cum making it more flavorful.
Idk how to explain it. I just do it. Ive heard that women who love to suck dick are the best at it. But idk. It's all opinion
I don't think I need any help in this subject I have mastered it.
I don't think I need any help in this subject I have mastered it. Originally Posted by Selena25
Be like telling John Wayne to take riding lessons .
haha
I don't think I need any help in this subject I have mastered it. Originally Posted by Selena25
Ya ima have 2 pass on the dick suckin lesson as well
A whore saying she has mastered giving guys a blowjob is like the horse saying it has mastered giving cowboys rides...psst...news flash...the guy will tell you when you've mastered it, you can't tell us...
Trust me... ive been told and told and told and told nuuuumerous times that ive got it WAY DOWN. so ya i can say it. Read the reviews
  • tyson
  • 10-29-2015, 01:38 PM
My friends and I had a discussion on what makes a great bj recently while watching football of all things lol, we each had certain criteria that had to be met so I suppose a great bj is subjective. For me personally, I need to hear it. Also, there should be a puddle forming where she is going to work! just my 2 cents
Trust me... ive been told and told and told and told nuuuumerous times that ive got it WAY DOWN. so ya i can say it. Originally Posted by jayded_angel
Pfft...guys will say all sorts of complimentary shit when they have their dick stuck in a place that has teeth...
Think what u want but i can moneyback guarantee my fuckin mouth so u may wanna jus go head n shut urs
I don't have a dick, so it may be just my perspective… But to me, the true mark of a highly skilled pro is the ability to deep-throat.
Deep throat is such a small fraction of it but yes its one of the requirements to being a pro
The true pro can read your nonverbals and figure out exactly the way you like it. That's more of a key than particular technique.
EXACTLY!!
  • Sandy
  • 10-29-2015, 03:12 PM
The true pro can read your nonverbals and figure out exactly the way you like it. That's more of a key than particular technique. Originally Posted by RJinLR
True.. I have heard that a man doesn't know what he wants until a woman gives it to him..then it is exactly what he wanted.