BBW vs Spinner

What is your preference?
What is your definition?
short and slender to skinny is what i think of for spinner. probably not particularly muscular.
spinner probably depends a lot on how big and tall the guy is.

for a little dude like me these would be spinners
http://www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/501-100.html

i ain't touchin the bbw side for no money.
Well damn. Seeing this and being a plump girl sucks.
The results tell me I need to lose 35-40lbs. Goodbye sushi hello spinach and kale
Well damn. Seeing this and being a plump girl sucks. Originally Posted by Shelbgirlie
Some plump girls suck real good though.
i only meant i wasn't getting into any definitions and descriptions.
i been with very lovely women on the plus side.
but not knowing anything about 2 women other than size, yeah i'd chose smaller.
but enthusiasm, eagerness, fun, adventure, and innate eroticism count for way more on deciding to go for round 2 or not.
even more than pretty.
Athletic girls got the shaft on this poll...

I'm too tall to ever be considered a spinner, no matter how much weight I lose.

I'm too tall to ever be considered a spinner, no matter how much weight I lose. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
maybe, but you win on all those things in the next to last line there.

I'm too tall to ever be considered a spinner, no matter how much weight I lose. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I tell you what Ginger, you can help me loose a few ounces any time you want (if you know what I mean).
maybe, but you win on all those things in the next to last line there. Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Aww, thanks hon! You are quite possibly the sweetest guy on here.

I tell you what Ginger, you can help me loose a few ounces any time you want (if you know what I mean). Originally Posted by theotherguy1
Deal! I hope our stars finally align the next time I'm in Little Rock. I'm starting to think you're a magical typing unicorn.
Some plump girls suck real good though. Originally Posted by Lonesome
I will agree with that
I think hip proportion to the rest of your body has more to do with it then height or actually total size. I young lady with small hips compared to the rest of her body is usually considered a spinner. Of course, you have to be realistic. If you are the size of a beached whale all anyone sees is big. From the pictures I have seen of Ginger I think she could be considered a spinner by some. Now if you are 5'2" and you look at Ginger you don't see a spinner.
Some plump girls suck real good though. Originally Posted by Lonesome
Is that good or bad?
Is that good or bad? Originally Posted by theotherguy1
dude, you are on the fuckie/suckie board.

I think hip proportion to the rest of your body has more to do with it then height or actually total size. I young lady with small hips compared to the rest of her body is usually considered a spinner. Of course, you have to be realistic. If you are the size of a beached whale all anyone sees is big. From the pictures I have seen of Ginger I think she could be considered a spinner by some. Now if you are 5'2" and you look at Ginger you don't see a spinner. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
I appreciate the compliment, but I am far from a spinner. A hobbyist friend of mine recently told me a story, he says it's the history of the term, "spinner…" In Asia, small women were placed in baskets with holes in the bottom on top of a very happy gentlemen, and the basket was spun… thus the term "spinner." I'm not 100% sure that there is any truth to this, but it was an interesting story. Has anyone else heard that story?

I'm currently working on becoming more spinnable, for the record. But I doubt I'll ever fit into a tiny basket.