Where dose the hate/ drama come from?

In a last thread drama and hate i though this was fun how can drama and other bs even exist here? see who you want to simple enough.
Because some humans can't function without starting some bullshit with other people. It gets them attention no matter if it's good or bad. It's childish and unneeded but of course this is the Internet and people do not have to answer for their actions.
Good answer danielle maybe it's just me i really love everyone no really i due i have no problems with anyone. But i think Professor Farnsworth from Futurama said it best I don't want to live on this planet anymore. #yesimanerd
Good question nwaarguy I think everyone should get along there's enough money to go around share be happy. But, I think alot of the drama is caused by jelousey and alot of providers believe they own the clients. It's crazy just because they seen you once doesn't mean there not going to see someone else tomorrow. Most are married there not leaving there wives and we're nothing special just a part time hobby.i think providers need to understand that play, share, and move on just makes the providers unappealing when they get on a power trip!
I know there are girls that hold off on references because they are having a high school drama party with a provider. I also know some providers will offer a client a better rate when they are asked to be used as a reference. And I know some clients purposely instigate fights to watch 2 provides fight for their own entertainment.
Because this is basically a forum where we rate women on how pleasing they are to us sexually...I mean, I would certainly take that personally no matter how much I tried or pretended not to, so I don't get surprised when there is "drama." Humans have feelings, simple as.
Most drama is caused by simply being friends with the other providers!!! I'm usually low key do your job make sure you give every client an amazing visit and keep to yourself.
  • MrGiz
  • 11-09-2015, 09:01 PM
Good question nwaarguy I think everyone should get along there's enough money to go around share be happy. But, I think alot of the drama is caused by jelousey and alot of providers believe they own the clients. It's crazy just because they seen you once doesn't mean there not going to see someone else tomorrow. Most are married there not leaving there wives and we're nothing special just a part time hobby.i think providers need to understand that play, share, and move on just makes the providers unappealing when they get on a power trip! Originally Posted by Selena25
Selena... What you say is so simple to understand, by anyone with a "reasonable" understanding of what the hobby is "supposed to be".... makes many of us wonder why the few "problem players" CAN'T or DON'T!!
I believe it boils down to a basic personal / personality flaw.

A couple of these "problem players" could / would be outstanding, if they would only drop the catty, backchannel, backstabbing, bullshit!!
Selena... What you say is so simple to understand, by anyone with a "reasonable" understanding of what the hobby is "supposed to be".... makes many of us wonder why the few "problem players" CAN'T or DON'T!!

A couple of these "problem players" could / would be outstanding, if they would only drop the catty, backchannel, backstabbing, bullshit!! Originally Posted by NTJME
+1
Most drama is caused by simply being friends with the other providers!!! I'm usually low key do your job make sure you give every client an amazing visit and keep to yourself. Originally Posted by Selena25
Well it's work...when I started my current job I seriously had one coworker tell me not to become friends with another coworker. To be careful who I aligned myself with. I was like WTF, really?

Not surprisingly the person who said it was a miserable person who ended up getting fired down the road because they neglected their job to generally promote drama. She was always trying to get every new hire to clique up with her and be "against" the people she didn't like.

It's funny sometimes that people will just be people no matter what the situation is.
Most drama is caused by simply being friends with the other providers!!! I'm usually low key do your job make sure you give every client an amazing visit and keep to yourself. Originally Posted by Selena25

A couple of these "problem players" could / would be outstanding, if they would only drop the catty, backchannel, backstabbing, bullshit!! Originally Posted by NTJME
+++ 1, without a doubt!!
  • MrGiz
  • 11-09-2015, 10:32 PM
Isn't it queer?
In the Arkansas hobby, some of the very first to want to get close are the ones to be-aware of the most!!
Unfortunately, that turns things into a very "singular" existence within the hobby... Except for those who've proven themselves reliable, trustworthy, resilient, and non-needy to the point of fucking-over a so-called friend for a few $$$'s!!!