NWA...disappointing

I attempted to tour here last year and no one pre booked, so I cancelled the trip. A couple of nice gents said most guys in NWA don't pre book because they don't want to waste their time since providers don't generally follow through...that makes sense to me, I understand needing to have confidence the lady is actually going to make the trip before you book.

That being said..I bit the bullet and made the trip.....needless to say, I will be leaving today.
This was by far the worst trip I have ever had touring.....very little communication with anyone.
I did see a couple of gentlemen who were great...but not enough interest to book a 3 day stay.

I would suggest if you want to attract the touring ladies....you show some interest. I understand I am not a spinner or everyone's type however I don't generally sit at home waiting for my phone to ring.

I wish you all the best....I may not be back anytime soon.
I'm sorry that the NWA guys did not step up for you this trip. I have found that area to be either great or very slow, not much in between.
Thanks beautiful...I hope it's much better for you than it was me.
Sorry that happened NWA is usually really great, but I can honestly say the past two trips made me not want to rush to go back. Did you stay during the week? Weekdays are always better than weekends.
I got there yesterday and was going to leave Saturday.....I left today instead.
I've been to NWA 3 times in the last 2 months (I'm here now).

The first time was great and I met some really nice guys. The 2nd time had me a little scared because the traffic slowed down but I made up for with the help of the lovely ladies that gave me references and referrals.

I'm here now on my way to Missouri and got a few calls. It's pretty much hit or miss up in NWA. One day I can be booked up all day, the next day I'm watching QVC for hours bored out of my mind.
Thanks beautiful...I hope it's much better for you than it was me. Originally Posted by kami405
Thank you beautiful.......I just arrived to town, so we shall see !!
so sorry to hear that.
but then i guess i shoulda done something about it. huh?
better luck next time.
It is that time of year football & hunting seasons are going on and the holidays are getting close. Then might be just bad timing.
It is that time of year football & hunting seasons are going on and the holidays are getting close. Then might be just bad timing. Originally Posted by lil nicky
Speaking of football.......one of the biggest college games of the year is tomorrow night!! Geaux Tigers!!

I think that NWA is just very hard to predict.
Don't know a thing about the hobby scene in NWA. But do know that after we watch the Hogs fuck up Ole Miss's season, we will watch LSU fuck it up for Bama.
I was glad you made the trip. Hopefully you will reconsider coming in the future. Review coming...
Well I have had lots of request glad you posted cause if it's anything like Little Rock I'm staying away I'll stick to Texas Tennessee and Mississippi. YALL CAN HAVE Arkansas Texarkana the Texas side here we come. ROCKIN Robin and myself been traveling for 34 days went to Chicago all the States from LA to there and all the states back to Texas and this state was the worst and the cop level the highest.. So yeah ..NO THANK YOU...
I went to Barrett-Jackson in Scottsdale 3 times and didn't buy anything.

I went to another one in Palm Beach and came home w/ 2 !

So just like anything else - Sometimes you win and sometimes you loose
I went to Barrett-Jackson in Scottsdale 3 times and didn't buy anything.

I went to another one in Palm Beach and came home w/ 2 !

So just like anything else - Sometimes you win and sometimes you loose Originally Posted by Initforfun
So after 3 tries at the Barrett-Jackson in Scottsdale.. did your/do you still keep returning there? Or did you move to a DIFFERENT venue like Palm Beach, where you had more success?

Same kind of thing here I believe. Generally, folks will gravitate to where they have more success. I'm sure NWA is a fine place and great guys and all but if her trips (two at least) are not successful... <shrug>

Its why we try and make sure the NWA gals that travel to Oklahoma have a good, if not great reception.... so they will be motivated to return.

From her own comments, she had a few great guys visit her, and they wrote positive reviews.. so she may return, but not for the extended multiple day visits like she did this time. At least, that's how I interpret her comments, she can always correct me if I've gotten it wrong.