Where can you find an excellent burger in this state

I don't mean one of those fast food pressed ground beef burger. I want one that is cooked Medium not Medium well but medium with a little pink in the center and juicy. I went to Texas Roadhouse the other night and waited at the bar for a burger for an hour. Finally paid for my beer and left. All I want is one juice, flavorful burger. Is that to much to ask? What I would truly love would be a burger made from Wagyu beef. Now if prepared correctly that is really nice. I will take whatever beef I can get if prepared correctly. Any help for an old man?
Rons burgers in Bentonville
In Little Rock:

Buffalo Grill
Arkansas Burger Company
EJ's (downtown)
The Hangover burger at Twin Peaks with a fried egg and bacon on it is actually pretty damn good for a chain.
CJ's in Russellville
  • jaxar
  • 11-11-2015, 07:33 PM
David's Burgers
Five guys and fires & David's is really good. Wish we had an in and out burger around, love them!
David's Burgers are good or Cotherns famous Hubcap burger in Scott AR
CJs is the correct answer
Don't know about other places but no beer with your burger at David's if that's important to you (is to me). Beer at Buffalo Grill. In AR, if a beer with your burger is important, perhaps you should ask where can I get a great burger with a beer?
  • BK
  • 11-11-2015, 10:36 PM
David's Burgers Originally Posted by jaxar
Too much grease and salt. Now I suppose if you like really salty and greasy burgers this will be right up your ally.
Had a good burger at the Doubletree last night. Cotham's in the City is very good also.
  • saver
  • 11-12-2015, 07:42 AM
Midtown Billiard at 3:30 morning... :-)
I don't mean one of those fast food pressed ground beef burger. I want one that is cooked Medium not Medium well but medium with a little pink in the center and juicy. I went to Texas Roadhouse the other night and waited at the bar for a burger for an hour. Finally paid for my beer and left. All I want is one juice, flavorful burger. Is that to much to ask? What I would truly love would be a burger made from Wagyu beef. Now if prepared correctly that is really nice. I will take whatever beef I can get if prepared correctly. Any help for an old man? Originally Posted by theotherguy1
I cook awesome burgers.. At home how ever u prefer them. I would be more then happy to help u out sometime and cook u a burger and u see how u like it.
Midtown Billiard at 3:30 morning... :-) Originally Posted by saver
That one too!
Marketplace Grill has the best $10 burger I've ever had. Add the grilled veggies and it's FANTASTIC!