Don't start again dudes

Ummm so since its someone first and only review doesn't mean it is fake! Lol smh he joined eccie because of me, he actually contacted Ginger first and she referred him to me! thank you ginger he was a sweetie!!! He also told me how she sent all my links to my profiles. Extra sweet of you girl Stop Assuming things, you will look real stupid once the truth comes out he is also writing a new review on my new girl later when he has time lol you guys are such haters it's really sad
U trolls are going to run people off with that crap leave people alone....geez! Nobody has time or would actually care to write a fake review here. Let people have fun and stop being dicks in everything!
Is wombraider messin with you again?? Dont mind him, he's just a big ol' teddy bear.
Lol yea...poor baby! Go check out his second review now! Lol yall would love my new girl! Posting an ad and pics later!
Jesus Christ, some of you really need to look into other forms of boredom alleviation.

This gentleman contacted me through email a couple of weeks ago, saying he was going to be visiting Hot Springs & wanted to set something up. He's a long-time member of TER & said he saw my reviews there. Since I wasn't going to be in town, I referred him to Baby Dallas. I also told him that Eccie was the prominent board for our area, so he probably decided to join based off of that knowledge.

Way to welcome a new member!

Glad y'all had a great time, Dallas! And you're welcome... You've done the same for me on countless occasions.
Jesus Christ, some of you really need to look into other forms of boredom alleviation.

This gentleman contacted me through email a couple of weeks ago, saying he was going to be visiting Hot Springs & wanted to set something up. He's a long-time member of TER & said he saw my reviews there. Since I wasn't going to be in town, I referred him to Baby Dallas. I also told him that Eccie was the prominent board for our area, so he probably decided to join based off of that knowledge.

Way to welcome a new member!

Glad y'all had a great time, Dallas! And you're welcome... You've done the same for me on countless occasions. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Very well said! You would like him! He travels a lot and was so nice and sweet! I just want to have fun but it's hard when you have internet bullies.
Go find a clue, clue finder....I wouldn't dare take time out of my day to make a fake review...why don't you do some better research and look up that same handle on TER. He has been a member since 2013, he found out about eccie from Ginger and he joined just to contact me I love it! You guys are literally obsessed with hookers and what they do everyday.....get you a life. I guess the other review I got yesterday is fake too and not real?! Lol get the fuck out of here with yalls bull shit....since I can't respond and defend myself on my review this will work just fine I hope I get another first post and first review person again so yall can wonder yalls little heads off...
This. That. Random. Random.----- Yes. No. Maybe. day. night. No. long. short. Body. wide. in. out. Cares. bears. blue. green. red. white. Get. got. A. b. c. d. e. f. g. h. i. j. k. L. If. when. For, far, fair. Eat. ate. bat. cat. moan. main. gruff. ground. glad. sad. don't get mad get gladd. pizza hut making it great. enterprise, we'll pick you up. its the choice of a new generation. its finger licking good. youre driving excitement pointiac. fast slow random. Random. RANDOM. random. tired. awake. energy. depleted. excitement. cold warm hot humid. farm. city. go there. away. disappear. in. into. random. random. nothing. to. see. here. how. much. time. did. you. waste. reading. this. bullshit. post. random. random. random. well. wall did. I. get. off. of. topic. random random. random. by. buy. bi. bye.
  • MrGiz
  • 11-15-2015, 06:24 PM
This. That. Random. Random.----- Yes. No. Maybe. day. night. No. long. short. Body. wide. in. out. Cares. bears. blue. green. red. white. Get. got. A. b. c. d. e. f. g. h. i. j. k. L. If. when. For, far, fair. Eat. ate. bat. cat. moan. main. gruff. ground. glad. sad. don't get mad get gladd. pizza hut making it great. enterprise, we'll pick you up. its the choice of a new generation. its finger licking good. youre driving excitement pointiac. fast slow random. Random. RANDOM. random. tired. awake. energy. depleted. excitement. cold warm hot humid. farm. city. go there. away. disappear. in. into. random. random. nothing. to. see. here. how. much. time. did. you. waste. reading. this. bullshit. post. random. random. random. well. wall did. I. get. off. of. topic. random random. random. by. buy. bi. bye. Originally Posted by B.Wayne
+1,000,000,000 !!!!