I am going to travel more

I am seeing more and more that i am going to have to travel.. I live and love my city but it doesn't love me.. Not a biggy, just know that it works better for me.. Maybe i wont hobby in little rock anymore... Hmmm,, random thoughts
Hooking in you city isn't good. You see everyone there is to see when you're new, then they get tired of you. Not in a bad way but men like variety. One reason they cheat on their wives.

Go up to NWA and try it. Drive down to Texarkana...try Memphis, Dallas, New Orleans. Hell if nothing else you get to see the sights and eat great food.
I went up to NWA twice and enjoyed myself. I'm going back in a few weeks for even more fun (hopefully it's not too cold).
thanks girl
ditto with Miss D!
Where I am based,I lowered my donation but when I travel I leave it the normal rate. I figured if I am at home and make a little cash to sustain me thru the time I am home,thats good.Then when I travel,I make big bank so I can get all my bills paid and do wjhat I need to do before I go home where it is slower.
thanks Dallas, i work a full time job so i wont lower but i totally understand... i do great out of town. i have regulars that compensate me well so im not thirsty. but i do love the hobby and sometimes i just need the relief. being that i do not date.
Well miss Issabella,I would like to help you with that relief sometime.