My hobbying heart is broken

• Luxie
  • 04-25-2017, 09:42 PM
Last time I checked physical assault and rape threats are against site rules.
Are you fucking serious? Reported to the mods. You are disgusting and a psycho. Originally Posted by Luxie

This one obviously doesn't know Monster too well!!!!

BEAUTIFUL DOOM, BANG POW BOOM!!
BEAUTIFUL DOOM, BANG POW BOOM!!

Last time I checked physical assault and rape threats are against site rules. Originally Posted by Luxie
You are 100% correct Beautiful. A direct threat is most certainly violation of the guidelines. It's a damn good thing I did not threaten a soul!! I simply gave a suggestion to the guy who started the thread

On another note, You mam are very sexy!! Do you ever come to Austin? If you have pretty feet and are willing to piss right in my face I will book a multi hour with you in a second!!

CSB,
Thank you for responding and showing your true colors. I feel much better now.
You didn't complain about anything after our first meeting, and if you were thinking oh no when we met a second time, you didn't say it, but appeared all too happy to take my $300.
As for nibbling your lower lip, you didn't complain then, but that might explain why you damn near ripped off my upper lip.
I was not looking for your attention with the two texts afterward, merely expressing my appreciation for an enjoyable hour.
Best of luck to you. I won't bother you again.
CSB,
Thank you for responding and showing your true colors. I feel much better now.
You didn't complain about anything after our first meeting, and if you were thinking oh no when we met a second time, you didn't say it, but appeared all too happy to take my $300.
As for nibbling your lower lip, you didn't complain then, but that might explain why you damn near ripped off my upper lip.
I was not looking for your attention with the two texts afterward, merely expressing my appreciation for an enjoyable hour.
Best of luck to you. I won't bother you again. Originally Posted by Smpslt7
Lol, "nibbling"? No. That's not what that was. When I demonstrated your 'nibbling' on a friend of mine, he started screaming "no, stop!" after four 'nibbles'. I said, "yeah, try putting up with that shit for an hour. No matter what I did to try to get him to change tactics, he. just. kept. doing. it!" Moving forward, I'm just going to tell clients if they're bad kissers, and use it as an opportunity to teach them how to be better. You sir, were the fucking worst I've ever had.

"Appearing all too happy to take your $300"? Did I grab it and stuff it in my purse right in front of you? Nope. I didn't touch it until after you left, whereupon I went to my favorite restaurant and the bartender bought me a drink because even she could see that I was visibly irritated. A perfect stranger could tell that I was upset, but the guy I was naked with for an entire hour was fucking clueless.
You sir, were the fucking worst I've ever had. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

There goes another TOP spot I used to have
For the record...some parting thoughts and then I will move on.

Claire, If I was such a bad kisser, why didn't you say something? You don't seem to be the type of person who is shy about expressing your wants and needs. I would have understood. Nobody else has complained.

After our first encounter when I sent you a text you responded with, and I quote: "you're a doll." I guess now that was CSB-speak for "James, you nasty lip biting old man, you were awful. But if you come calling again I will feign pleasure and take your $300." It was all an illusion, I shouldn't be surprised. Instead its bitterness and contempt.

Maybe you were upset that you failed twice to induct me into your 30 second, 30 minute or 60 minute club. I tried to assure you that this was not unusual. However, the morning after our second tryst, my wife and I had sex and I popped. Go figure.

You seemed to be into it when you poured your Baileys on your pussy for me to lap up. That was hot.

For each of the 25 or so women I've seen in the past year I have texted all of them a thank you afterward. Only one complaint. Going forward I will continue doing so, except that I will limit my texts to within 10 minutes of the session, and never after midnight.

That's my last post to this thread. I hope all have been entertained by our disfunction. I had hoped it would work out differently.

I rest my case.
This is some funny shit.
Text when ever you want to text. Anyone with half a brain has a hobby phone and knows how to turn it on and off.

Do you research. Make sure the provider understands your expectations. Do this "before" you meet. Then enjoy your session.

And always remember these are hookers! They care about one thing and one thing only... your cash. Make it into anything else and you are headed for a disaster!

Most hookers don't get up till 11:00-12:00 or later. I wouldn't waste my time trying to communicate between 10:00 pm - 10:00 am.

I tried posting this once earlier today but I don't see it, so posting it again. If it shows up twice, my apologies.

Yesterday I was on my way to the bank when I realized that I was in the neighborhood of one of my favorites. On an impulse I called her to see if she was available. She told me that if I could get there by 4:30 that she would see me. Despite Austin traffic I made it, I enjoyed a pleasurable hour with her, and learned a little about bartending I did not know.

Last night before I turned in I texted her with a brief note about something we had discussed earlier. When I woke up this morning I saw her response " it is not acceptable to text me after midnight." I responded, apologizing and trying to assure her that I would never do anything to hurt or upset her. But I also suggested that her response was harsh, and that she could have responded by saying please don't contact me after midnight. Sounded reasonable to me.

Her response to that: "please don't contact me any more."

What did I do or say wrong? Originally Posted by Smpslt7

that is why it is called a 'Trick', very, very, very few of these girls give two shits about you as a person. All they want is the $$ and you to leave as fast as possible. She obviously is a mean bitch and did not care about you. Like you said, a simple "hey, nice to see you today but please do not text me after certain hours'. This says two things she is using her personal phone and she is married or has SO or BF...
So the OP crossed a provider's boundaries (even if it may seem petty, there was actually nothing wrong with her articulating her communication preference).

When she made it clear that he shouldn't repeat the behavior that irked her, he mansplained to her.

When he mansplained to her, she essentially said "fuck it" and made it clear she had no interest in being in contact with him.

He couldn't compute or deal with the most miniscule amount of rejection so he subliminally called her out.

And 42 comments later, another man is advocating for said provider to be m*rd*r*d and for her c*rps* to be sexually violated.
So the OP crossed a provider's boundaries (even if it may seem petty, there was actually nothing wrong with her articulating her communication preference).

When she made it clear that he shouldn't repeat the behavior that irked her, he mansplained to her.

When he mansplained to her, she essentially said "fuck it" and made it clear she had no interest in being in contact with him.

He couldn't compute or deal with the most miniscule amount of rejection so he subliminally called her out.

And 42 comments later, another man is advocating for said provider to be m*rd*r*d and for her c*rps* to be sexually violated. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Attachment 643044
  • Luxie
  • 04-26-2017, 10:11 AM

And 42 comments later, another man is advocating for said provider to be m*rd*r*d and for her c*rps* to be sexually violated. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Misogyny at its finest.

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
One of THREE people that know the "secret".
Yep and if we see on the news that that happened to a lady - the guy who did it is gonna say Little Monster put the idea into my head - He's on this site called ECCIE -and then -maybe-management will ban him. But it will be too late.

Yep and if we see on the news that that happened to a lady - the guy who did it is gonna say Little Monster put the idea into my head - He's on this site called ECCIE -and then -maybe-management will ban him. But it will be too late. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

Thanx Ellen. I seriously needed a laugh at this moment in time.