• 08-22-2017, 06:26 AM
Nice bod!!
  • WTF
  • 08-22-2017, 10:03 AM
Originally Posted by R.M.
Nothing like a good pair of DSL's!
  • WTF
  • 08-22-2017, 10:12 AM
Aww fuck, he's at it again... how bad does it have to get?

Snitchfuck and ekim are the only dolts who want him to stay - he almost makes them look intelligent by comparison! Originally Posted by lustylad
This is worth repeating....you are snitching on T H O R.....while calling another a snitch!

Seems to be an 0zombie, who likes to bumps threads to the second page. He probably learned it from Rules for Radicals(Alinsky) and so on...

I would say a prime candidate for IGNORE but he will come back. He always does... so IGNORE again... attention whores hate that shit!

Simple... JDI!

I would say a prime candidate for IGNORE but he will come back. He always does... so IGNORE again... attention whores hate that shit! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The problem is that putting him on ignore doesn't make his threads disappear. Right now he has 10 threads cluttering up Page 1 of this forum.

He has been on eccie 4 months and has started 127 threads! Every one of them is incoherent SPAM!
This is worth repeating....you are snitching on T H O R.....while calling another a snitch! Originally Posted by WTF
Wrong, fagboy. A snitch is a person like you who sneaks around behind everyone's back, hits the rtm button and denies it, and tries to cover his tracks.

I've been completely open, upfront and transparent in saying this idiot needs to be banned.

The fact that there is an elephant in the room shitting all over this forum isn't exactly a secret that requires a "snitch" to uncover.
I don't think you can ... more like some of you might go to jail for money laundering

He has been on eccie 4 months and has started 127 threads! Every one of them is incoherent SPAM! Originally Posted by lustylad

+1
Fraud too ...used of advance human control tech. + druxing (would that be morgan) + making it rain ( does anyone need to flood their vehical to collect insurance cause con wo/man)
  • WTF
  • 08-23-2017, 08:13 AM
The problem is that putting him on ignore doesn't make his threads disappear. Right now he has 10 threads cluttering up Page 1 of this forum.

He has been on eccie 4 months and has started 127 threads! Every one of them is incoherent SPAM! Originally Posted by lustylad
Snitch!
  • WTF
  • 08-23-2017, 08:21 AM
Wrong, fagboy. A snitch is a person like you who sneaks around behind everyone's back, hits the rtm button and denies it, and tries to cover his tracks.

I've been completely open, upfront and transparent in saying this idiot needs to be banned.

The fact that there is an elephant in the room shitting all over this forum isn't exactly a secret that requires a "snitch" to uncover. Originally Posted by lustylad
I did not rtm bambino or anybody else who links to underage sex articles.

I do publically make fun of their ignorance.

That has you two lovers of underage sex articles cry foul.

You Sir are right now being both a liar and a hypocrite.

A hypocrite for snitching on T H O R and a liar for trying to justify your hypocrisy by lying about me hitting the rtm button on baby bambino.

Finally got your wish, now quit whining. He is banned.
  • WTF
  • 08-23-2017, 05:01 PM

The fact that there is an elephant in the room shitting all over this forum isn't exactly a secret that requires a "snitch" to uncover. Originally Posted by lustylad
I hope your Snitch ass is proud of yourself.

Poor T H O R...