CHUNG?

I’ve been off and on this site for a while but couldn’t help but notice that Chung’s usual active self hasn’t commented lately. Where is CHUNG these days?
I’ve been off and on this site for a while but couldn’t help but notice that Chung’s usual active self hasn’t commented lately. Where is CHUNG these days? Originally Posted by Googleman
ECCIE jail, don't know parole date.
I banned him for sass.
Hmmmm that’s unfortunate. I could trust Chung’s opinions. Hope he is back soon. I have some Vietnamese recon I would like some advice on.
Might be time to boycott until his ban is lifted.
Who gives a shit!
We do. Free Chung!!
The best by far contributor . Seriously though , what not to do to be banned?
one of The best by far advertiser Originally Posted by Iamyourman
Ftfy
Might be time to boycott until his ban is lifted. Originally Posted by doubleteamdallas

Let us know how that goes boycotting on a internet hooker review board.

It would be easier to hold your breath and stamp your feet. Then again, no it wouldn't.
Who gives a shit! Originally Posted by bennie
exactly

It would be easier to hold your breath and stamp your feet. Then again, no it wouldn't. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle

But it would be fun to watch.
We do. Free Chung!! Originally Posted by kinkster50

now freed! thanks kinkster!

Hmmmm that’s unfortunate. I could trust Chung’s opinions. Hope he is back soon. I have some Vietnamese recon I would like some advice on. Originally Posted by Googleman
post away Googleman.. or PM if you would rather.. I would love to help if I can.

The best by far contributor . Seriously though , what not to do to be banned? Originally Posted by Iamyourman
thank you Sir.. Wakeup was giddy at the prospect of my ban.. he had not been so happy since the neighborhood Great Dane knocked up his Miniature Schnauzer, and puppies were introduced to the Wakeup household when he was 7 years old. Bobby WoMann and Nina Schticknapper were pleased as well.

Ftfy Originally Posted by NamedUser69
you fixed nothing.. don't cut yourself on that erect steel that masquerades as your fake penis.
Welcome back Chung!
Chung bonded himself out