I wanna dance

I realized I may have posted this in the wrong section earlier. I’m coming to Dallas this weekend and want to get my two-step and line dancing on. I’ll be staying in the galleria area but will make a drive if a place warrants it. I don’t want the 21 year old scene as most of them can’t truly country dance. Any help is appreciated.
You will need to go to Billy Bob’s in Fort Worth. It’s about 30 to 45 minute drive depending on where in Dallas you’re staying. Brett Young will be there Saturday night.
If you are interested in dancing and not picking up women go to Guitars and Cadillac's in Addison. It is an older crowd (many in the 50-70 range) but, there will be a few women in their 30-40's. Many excellent dances there if that's your goal.
http://iloveguitarsandcadillacs.com/dallas/
I second Guitars and Cadillacs in Addison. Crowd 40s to 60s give or take a few years. Red River can be fun but it is larger and can be a younger crowd. Guitars will be closer to you also, easy Uber ride and smaller venue.
I wouldn’t say picking up women is my end goal, but I wouldn’t mind there being a possibility. Being 30, I don’t know if that would be my scene.
If you are 30, head over to Red River near Northwest Highway and 35. About 20 minutes from Galleria area.
What if my end game is to take someone home. Is red river still a good choice? Or should I opt for Sambuca?
Agree with Lauren's statement on Red River if you are 30. G&C still has best dancers. Sambuca is upscale and Red River is a country bar. The last few times I've been to RR I've been disappointed in the selection of women. If I go to G&C looking to dance I'm happy. If I go looking for women I'm always usually disappointed as it's the same group of people all the time. If you want to dance go to G&C. If you are looking to pick up a women an environment in which you are comfortable,
Sambuca isn't country. So no 2step or line dancing happening there. Red River or Billy Bob's would probably be the best country choices, but all 3 places can be pretty crowded.
Well crap. Luckily I have until tomorrow to decide. I’m leaning toward either red river or sambuca. I know the two are opposite of each other but I’m hoping to meet a great Texas gal at either!
Why don't you set upa "date" with one of the lovely ladies here on eccie and take her dancing at the club of your choice. Problem solved.