Moving on

So after a few less than ideal happenings in my hobby life, and an absolutely frightening bit of communication this morning with a fairly new provider threatening and insulting me I have decided that it is time to move on from the eccie experiment. It's been fun, but the atmosphere on the board has changed and I have lost interest. I wish all you ladies good luck and all you gentlemen good hunting!

For a few of you ladies that have been great friends feel free to PM me if you are open to communication outside of the board and how you are comfortable doing so.

PEACE OUT PEEPS!

Theconsult01
Thanks for your contributions, recon in many cases. Take care out there.
Good luck to you. I understand why you are getting out.
  • HUMP!
  • 06-26-2017, 01:17 PM
Best wishes to you CS01. Have enjoyed your participation on the boards.

I hear ya bro. I think a lot of members feel the same way. Best of luck.
I'm sorry to hear this. It seems you are not the only one and for the same reasons too. Its such a shame and hope the board can and will someday be restored to it's former glory days.

We are losing many good quality actual gentlemen such as yourself because of this less than appealing type of behavior in recent years here.

Best wishes to you. Should you find yourself in need of company in the future and without the bullshit and drama of inexperience and unprofessionlism, feel free to text or email me.

KKA
Aw sorry to hear this love! It's such a shame we have too many classless people on this board.
Hate to see you leave, bro. You have been a reliable monger with a no nonsense style I appreciate. Thanks for your contributions.
Hear you about losing interest contributing here.
Reason why I don't post much (expect to say hello to Gay Perry) and fewer reviews.

People tend to forget there is a life outside the Hobby.
Adios, and good luck in your future endevors!
Hear you about losing interest contributing here.
Reason why I don't post much (expect to say hello to Gay Perry) and fewer reviews.

People tend to forget there is a life outside the Hobby. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Well said, after all these years, some resent experiences have left me feeling kinda negative
Best of luck to you !
I could bank on your recon and was largely aligned with your persuasion on most things that came up.

From my standpoint, the board has become somewhat adversarial and snarky.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
Happy trails sugar
Appreciate your contributions over the past 3 years. It takes a thick skin and some luck to hang here these days.