The Italia "OH HELL NO" ThreAD

One thing I've noticed about San Antonio board members is that when one of its members falls on hard times many rally support and help in what ever way they can.

Italia has decided rather than admit she screwed up by falsely accusing Slave Guinevere that she caused "me" to question her ownership of a COED ThreAD / BLOG, instead she decided to take her frustrations out slave by OUTING her here. Then after that was promptly EDITED and she got a year vacation (Hopefully Permanent Soon) she then decided to go to social media and out Slave. Even that wasn't good enough...then she threatened to harm Slave and stated she was going to show up at her in call and was inviting people to come watch. Still not done she then starts texting and outing slave to others.

PLEASE let's send a message to any fucking hood rat bitch that thincks its okay to OUT fellow board members. Also lets send a message to those that condone or support Italia or any one that conduct themselves in this fashion.

Join me by doing the following:

1) Text Italia and simply say "HELL NO"

2) Share your thoughts here but post HELL NO.

3) Vote in the pole.

#1: HELL NO
This Bitch does not belong here or anywhere near this community ever again!!!

and if the mods want to point me for calling her a bitch because someone hit the rtm button so be it
Damn multiple choice questions. Face palm. There wasn't an option for hell no don't out and please include me in one of your videos.
Damn multiple choice questions. Face palm. There wasn't an option for hell no don't out and please include me in one of your videos. Originally Posted by The Infamous One
#3: How about you REPOST some of your world famous boob pics with a caption HELL NO!?
It's never ok to out someone. Unfortunately some people are BSC. Protect your info.
So far, has anyone come out and defended her on her dead threAD or condone her actions? How about a WK or anyone of her BBFS club, spoken out on her behalf?

HELL NO!
That's par for the course. Even the uber-WK couldn't sustain a viable defense though.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS

It's never ok to out someone. Unfortunately some people are BSC. Protect your info. Originally Posted by Tequila Rose
So far, has anyone come out and defended her on her dead threAD or condone her actions? How about a WK or anyone of her BBFS club, spoken out on her behalf?

HELL NO! Originally Posted by HedonisticFool
#4 & #5
Oh hell no - don't out
Hell No.
It's never ok to out someone. Unfortunately some people are BSC. Protect your info. Originally Posted by Tequila Rose
Oh hell no - don't out Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Hell No. Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
#6 & #7
This stinks more like a victory lap for the OP than a public shaming. Let it go. Doesn't Austin have enough drama for you?
I have been outed in the past by my own family member was a complete nightmare. I have not seen eye to eye with hobbyiest and providers but I keep our drama between us.
Off the board
This stinks more like a victory lap for the OP than a public shaming. Let it go. Doesn't Austin have enough drama for you? Originally Posted by CoverMe
Its not a victory lap everyone deserves to know that what she did is wrong and it wont be tolerated you should know this better than anyone... when it comes to BSC hoes outing people... who is next on her list maybe a hobbyist who writes a not so favorable review of her???