Confused and highly upset, gentleman please write a review with proper imformation on the ladies

Had this gentlmen wanting to see me for awhile and cancled on me many times so i finally gave in to him yesterday and decided to see him. First off he was late , then ask for CBJ , the 15 mins he booked he kept talking to me during the session and wanting me to answer him when he asked something. Now how the hell are you going to give a No review to a lady or ask for a discount because you were late and then kept interrupting the session by asking her to answer the questions that you're asking her ? Then he posts i have acne on my hands and back ? First of its called " freckles" im a red head !!!! I am apparently not the only provider who has had the same problem with this guy because spoke to a few yesterday I'm just the one he picked out to write a bad review on because i refused to give him a discount . Just had to speak my mind . Anyway my other 39 reviews speak the truth .
Keep putting yes reviews on top of this no. I thinck it's Samcro's brother and he is a newbie. Some guys are never happy. Would it have been better if he left? Seems like the cheap bastards are hard to please. Stick to half and hour appointmenttments. His review says 40 minute $100. And he still wasn't happy.
Hang in there most guys see beyond a review like this. Now post some sexy pics in this threAD and let's turn this bad into a good!
It was no 40 mins for 100. It was 15 mins . But your right im not going to offer qv no more because of this situation . See he cant even post the amount of session time or donation .
It was no 40 mins for 100. It was 15 mins . But your right im not going to offer qv no more because of this situation . See he cant even post the amount of session time or donation . Originally Posted by Cadence Steele
Yeah the Cro bothers aren't edgamacated. We cut them a break.
Sorry Cadence, this is one of the biggest problems with eccie and the internet in general.(anonymous bitching)

I read review. imo I disagree with op about cadence looks. Yes I've seen her more than once(I know WK). doesn't mean I'm blind.
I'm sure this will be a "he said, she said" situation, with opinions on both sides.

below is the comments I made on his review--

every experience is different, but if she hadn't responded in co-ed that she saw you I'd wonder if you actually met her.

She looks a lot like pics. pics show eye make-up, body(not sinner, but definitely not thick), age says early 30's(not young, but doesn't seem 40's. maybe me)

acne---wtf--- must be very new, didn't see them when I saw her recently. (like she said freckles,yes)

I know WK, attacking OP... but come on.. A provider that actually posts pretty much accurate pics(like all providers, best angles( even what some would call negatives, heavy eye make-up, tats, stomach not spinner thin)... I wish more provider pics were this real.

I hope I was fair.. she's not megan fox, but she also not rosie o'donnell.
Let's not forget... guys that give accurate reviews are those that DON'T leave out bad acne, facial scaring, teeth rotting out of her head, lice, fake hair, bad pussy odor, beard, mustache, bald spot or bugs!
A smelly chocha?? Now why does that sound familiar...

Let's not forget... guys that give accurate reviews are those that DON'T leave out bad acne, facial scaring, teeth rotting out of her head, lice, fake hair, bad pussy odor, beard, mustache, bald spot or bugs! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Those doing research would do well to count the some 40 YES reviews and a solo NO.

Consider the reviews written by folks with well more than a solo review, too.