NEEDING YOUR HELP

Everyone is aware of how my world took a drastic change the 4th of July, and writing this post is very hard for me as everyone who knows me knows I hate to ask for handouts. My grankids were placed with me as a kinship placement, but now I need to pay for a lawyer to get guardianship of them. I have set up a gofundme account and I am asking for any help that you can provide? No amount is to small. It is listed under my real name so I dont want to post in open forum but you can pm or text me for my real name or maybe one of my friends can post in mens lounge and i can post in powder room. Again if everyone can help with just a little it would be greatly appreciated. For anyone who donates 100 or more let me know you did and I will take the amount off on our next visit (like I said hate handouts if I can earn it I will) also if I recieve more then needed for lawyer the rest will go to these 5 beautiful babies!!! Mods if this is not allowed I am sorry and please let me know what I can do to ask for this wonderful communities help. Thank you all and prayers are still always needed!!

Liz
X♡X♡X♡
Honey, please DO NOT give out your real name. Set up another account without it. I'm just envisioning something bad.

Sending well wishes to you and your grandchildren.
Thanks for your concern but at this point i just really want to raise thid money to fight for my kids almost sure only my friends i see will help and so far i trust them
Wish you the best Liz
You asked for it to be posted in the men's lounge hun. Not everyone here is your friend.

Wish you the best of luck and safety!
Ya didnt think about that one so far just asking people to contact me