Private. Underground strip clubs ??

There used to be one on MLK just off 610 by the tracks and tattoo parlor n tire shop

They had to know u to get in

No sign outside..

Are there any open
They won't be underground if people know about them.
There are underground brothels, never seen any SC's.
What is the point of an underground SC? Do they not have a liquor license or just what is it that is on the down-low?
Did these underground SCs have parking?
Did these underground SCs have parking? Originally Posted by tbone2u

Yessir
Lol, I remember there was one on Lyons Ave @ Exchange St across from the Sports Cantina. It was a pink building that looked like a rundown shack from outside. It was a cool little place. The building is long gone now but is still visible on Google Maps street view.
I've gotten to know a dancer at a club I go to and she has showed me videos of an "after hours" strip club and invited me. Looked like an anything-goes kind of thing.
There’s always Club Gator. Elysian and Griffin. Not really underground but mostly unknown.
I've gotten to know a dancer at a club I go to and she has showed me videos of an "after hours" strip club and invited me. Looked like an anything-goes kind of thing. Originally Posted by bigwill832
Thats EXACTLY the kinda place im talking about

In Houston the one i knew of and went to was a "members only" place

Then there was what i called the Boom Boom room as it were

Laawwdd
There used to be one on MLK just off 610 by the tracks and tattoo parlor n tire shop

They had to know u to get in

No sign outside..

Are there any open Originally Posted by BDSaint
lol i been there a few times back in the days, but to answer your question No its not a strip club anymore its just a regular after hours spot
Just after hours club, they do have poles where girls and dudes can dance but nothing else. But yes anything goes there

Underground 'others' clubs are well underground. no way will someone here tells you. you need to know someone to let you in and for that you need to scout out there my friend
This are old strip clubs.
I remember one named Betsy's on the corner of Crosstimbers and 59 north back in the day. I highly doubt it is still open tho.
I remember one named Betsy's on the corner of Crosstimbers and 59 north back in the day. I highly doubt it is still open tho. Originally Posted by suckaforlove
That spot has been shut down for years. It's now a Burger King and a convenience store/gas station.
What is the point of an underground SC? Do they not have a liquor license or just what is it that is on the down-low? Originally Posted by ICU 812
It was all sorts of illegal things going on in there besides dancing, tbh it really wasn’t downlow. Lmao the cubicles they had for vip was priceless