KC Command....anyone?

I know, I know, it's not NFL football, but who has been to a Command (previously Brigade) game? I have to admit, both the action of the game, as well as the access to the players and cheerleaders after the game is wonderful.

The seats are cheap, the Sprint Center is a good place to see a game, and you're RIGHT down on the action.

Anyone else been able to enjoy the Command?
I went and saw them when they were the Brigade and it was a fun time. Obviously not a "real" football game, but the whole experience was a good time. Kind of like indoor soccer compared to "real" outdoor soccer.
I used to go to them when I lived in Vegas. If there's a good crowd it's a fun time.
I am going to give it try and see them this year after what I read here!
The fact I first heard their season began right here sort of speaks to their attendance issues. Point being they and the rest of the league need to do a better job of building public interest.
Catch 22 - they don't have the dollars to do a lot of advertising, since they don't advertise they can't get the dollars.

It is a fun game to watch as long as you aren't expecting a NFL game.
I went to all most all the home games last year, Im lost with out football so this fills the void till the NFL season starts back up