Boudreaux & Thibidoux Hunting in Canada

Dem Two boys are at it again

Two Cajun hunters from Lafayette , La. hired a pilot to fly them to Canada to
hunt moose. They bagged four. As they started loading the plane for the return
trip home, the pilot tells them the plane can take only two moose. They objected
strongly, stating, "Last year we shot four moose, and the pilot let us put them
all on board, and he had the same plane as yours." Reluctantly, the pilot gave
in and all four were loaded.. Unfortunately, even at full power, the little
plane couldn't handle the load and crashed a few minutes after takeoff. Climbing
out of the wreck, Boudreaux asked Thibodeaux, "Any idea where we are?"
Thibodeaux replied, "I think we're pretty close to where we crashed last year."
  • motor
  • 01-26-2011, 01:53 PM
hell them boys aint right
I love Boudreaux & Thibidoux. Here are a few short ones.

Boudreaux an Thibodeaux were sitting on the front porch sipping cocktails when Thibodeaux notices Boudreaux's dog laying in the yard licking his privates like it was going outta style. Thibodeaux smiles and says, maann I sure wish I could do dat. Boudreaux quickly responded, Boy I'm gonna told you, that dog would bite you fo sure.

Boudreaux's Marie fell in the bayou and drownded. Next morning, Thibodeaux went to Boudreaux's camp and told him, "Sha, I gots good news and bad news." What's de bad news?" asked Boudreaux. "Bad news is Marie fell in the bayou and drownded," says Thibodeaux. "What's de good news?" asks Boudreaux. Thibodeaux says, "When we dragged de bayou, we found her with two dozen crab on her and we runnin' her again tonight."
lol
LMAO... Seems that maybe the only difference between Cajuns and Rednecks is vocabulary.
Boudreaux & Thibidoux jokes are always best told in the dialect of someone like Justin Wilson. Whoo Boy, I Gar-on-tee..