Lets get them on record

For our left wing friends; do you think it is wrong for a government official to release confidential records belong to a potential opponent? A simple question with a simple answer.

Obama has advanced his career, with the help of Axelrod, by getting access to sealed personal records of his opponents and releasing them to the public through a pet reporter.
  • WTF
  • 08-02-2012, 12:14 PM
Depends...

• CJ7
  • 08-02-2012, 01:07 PM
snick
I would answer the question,but then the tea sippers would call me a lefty.
Dig up Dick and ask him.
  • WTF
  • 08-02-2012, 08:26 PM
Is that a good enough record for you JD?
For our left wing friends; do you think it is wrong for a government official to release confidential records belong to a potential opponent? A simple question with a simple answer.

Obama has advanced his career, with the help of Axelrod, by getting access to sealed personal records of his opponents and releasing them to the public through a pet reporter. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The simple answer is no, they shouldn't, but when have you seen a politician that behaves properly?
1-For our left wing friends; do you think it is wrong for a government official to release confidential records belong to a potential opponent? A simple question with a simple answer.

2- Obama has advanced his career, with the help of Axelrod, by getting access to sealed personal records of his opponents and releasing them to the public through a pet reporter. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

1. No.

2. Proof?
Interesting. UB thinks it's ok for a candidate to obtain and release confidential records of an opponent to gain political advantage.

As for proof, ask Jack Ryan.
I would have liked to have caught Jerri on the rebound....