GOP Presidential Debate

Looks like we have yet another GOP Presidential debate scheduled for tonight, Nov 9th.

Will they have any new ideas or will they just continue to bash President Obama?

Does anyone plan on watching?

. . . Seems like I've heard it all before!

[URL="http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/post/cnbc-presidential-debate-what-to-watch-for/2011/11/09/gIQAAkWl5M_blog.html?wpisrc=nl _pmpolitics"]]Debates

Will they have any new ideas or will they just continue to bash President Obam
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn

It's a Republican Primary. Would you expect them to say nice things about him?

You're a fucking dumb shit.
So I'm a dreamer, but these guys don't seem to have anything nice to say about anybody!

It's going to be an extremely tough and brutal election and with all the mud slinging we're going to lose sigh of the issues!

. . . It's still the economy, stupid!
Perry was doing pretty good there until he forgot what that third thing was....ROR!

Maybe it was the Department of Mental Health he was trying to think off.
This has got to be the weakest set of Republican candidates of my lifetime.
As a Republican, I agree.
Perry continues to impress, eh? This was your frontrunner last month? The man the GOP wanted to run the United States of America?

Perry was doing pretty good there until he forgot what that third thing was....ROR!

Maybe it was the Department of Mental Health he was trying to think off. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Goodhair just knows he wants to cut a third agency. Does it really matter which one?
The one mostly like to get the nomination will defeat Mr Obama.

President Mitt Romney.

Say it.

Get used to it.

He'll be a better President than what we have now.
The one mostly like to get the nomination will defeat Mr Obama.

President Mitt Romney.

Say it.

Get used to it.

He'll be a better President than what we have now. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Lol Dream on- Mr. Flip flopper will not defeat Obama get use to Barry until 2016- sorry but that's what's going to happen.
Many don't like Obama and I can't blame any of you, but it's still better than each of those clowns. When it comes to debates, Newt Gringrich might be the only one that has a slight chance against Obama.
And who knows maybe be wouldn't even be so bad as President?
I believe Perry meant to say that he wanted to get rid of the Department of Memorization.

Goodhair earnestly believes the memory thing is not all it is cracked up to be!

Truth be known, many of you know how much I disliked George W. Bush, especially as our Commander-in-Chief. Perry's recent debate performances has caused me to reassess GW. This nitwit makes Dub appear to be somewhat competent!

That's scary!
I believe Perry meant to say that he wanted to get rid of the Department of Memorization.

This nitwit makes Dub appear to be somewhat competent!

That's scary! Originally Posted by bigtex
Hey what do you expect, Bush was also Governor of TX wasn't he?
Oops............. !!
I think the Presidential race will be between President Obama and Mitt Romney and Perry needs to just disappear after fumbling the debate last night so badly.

The comedians are going to milk that one for weeks!

Of course, the dyed-in-the-wool Republicans will vote for whoever their party nominates as is their custom, but I believe President Obama will win the election, but probably not Texas.

. . . When was the last time Texas became a blue state?