Proof That Liberals Are Better Than Us

Notice how this liberal was able to communicate his point with respect and discipline.

http://dailycaller.com/2011/11/12/ga...#ixzz1dWw3gQN0

We can all learn from his example, since liberals are more highly evolved, more empathetic, and generally better hung than we non-liberals.

The Us/Them diatribe doesn't help. As Lincoln said, "A house divided cannot stand."
Chuck, I've been trying to convince these people that there is very little difference between Democrats and Republicans. Several have replied that liberals are morally superior, more intelligent and more highly evolved than non-liberals. That's what this is about.

We need to realize, it's not us against them, it's THEM against us. And THEM are both Democrat and Republican.
It must be so nice to be above it all COG.
Actually, Dolly, it's not. I used to love politics, and was very active. I used to think it was important who won. I've just seen enough to know that they're all the same, and for the most part, all on the same side. And it's not on my side. I'd love to think that things will be better if Obama is re-elected, or if Romney were elected, or Cain, or Gingrich, or any of them them. But it won't.

And besides, I'm not the one who said liberals were morally superior. That is a crock of shit no matter what side you're on.
Actually, Dolly, it's not. I used to love politics, and was very active. I used to think it was important who won. I've just seen enough to know that they're all the same, and for the most part, all on the same side. And it's not on my side. I'd love to think that things will be better if Obama is re-elected, or if Romney were elected, or Cain, or Gingrich, or any of them them. But it won't.

And besides, I'm not the one who said liberals were morally superior. That is a crock of shit no matter what side you're on. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Your link leads to
Gay TV star: I was assaulted for being associated with Ann Coulter

For every quote you find from a liberal saying they are morally superior, I can easily supply a quote from conservatives saying they are the morally superior group. And that is a sewage treatment plant full of shit.
And this thread proves there is no difference between Republican/Democratic ideas?
Munch, that's my point.

WW, ideas don't matter. They are all about power and control.
  • Doove
  • 11-13-2011, 08:34 AM
Several have replied that liberals are morally superior, more intelligent and more highly evolved than non-liberals. That's what this is about. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Oh my God. Talk about a straw man....

Actually, Dolly, it's not. I used to love politics, and was very active. I used to think it was important who won. I've just seen enough to know that they're all the same, and for the most part, all on the same side. And it's not on my side. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Oh, of course. You're side is the only correct side.

And besides, I'm not the one who said liberals were morally superior.
So, Doove, do you believe liberals are morally superior to non-liberals? I'm not the one who took that position, but I do question it. What say you?

[quote=Doove;1839568]Oh, of course. You're side is the only correct side.[quote]

I tend to give opposing views as much credit as you give to views that oppose yours. I don't think you are a paragon of tolerance and virtue. But I could be wrong, maybe you are. As an unenlightened non-liberal, how would I ever know? Thank God that I have a government that will make decisions for me.

• Doove
  • 11-13-2011, 08:47 AM
So, Doove, do you believe liberals are morally superior to non-liberals? I'm not the one who took that position, but I do question it. What say you? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Hows 'bout you point out the names of the "several" you claimed to have done so?

Maybe i'll be on the list.

I'm guessing not.
I disagree.

Many (Conservative) Republicans want to decentralize Washington control back to the states; they want to slash government spending, limit debt, reduce regulations, and favor citizen ballot initiatives. An agenda, which if enacted would reduce their powers. Most liberal Democrats/Progessives oppose all of these. I see a big difference.

Munch, that's my point.

WW, ideas don't matter. They are all about power and control. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It was in another thread, one of the culprits was TTH. There were others. I will research it as much as you research your posts. But thanks for asking.

BTW, it wasn't a secret.

WW, there is a BIG difference in what they say. very little difference in what they do.