Political Campgaining 101

Since the begining of modern political parties in America, political strategy dictated that during the primary season a candidate must appeal to the party base to get past the early primaries...Republican candidates campgian to the right and Democrats campgain to the left wing during primary...but after nominated, both partie candidates move to the center.....

Problem for Obama is he can't ! It wouldn't be believeable. He would have to renounce almost everything he has stood for in the first 3 years of his failed Presidency.

Try as he might; Obama won't win the Independent vote which put him in office in 2008.

434 days and counting down (till Obama exits the WH)!!

360 days till Obama is voted out !!!

http://obamaclock.org/
please use your spellchecker.

http://obamaclock.org/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
They said the same thing about Reagan, Clinton and GW. Of the last 4 Presidents the only one they were not saying the same thing about at this point in their Presidency was George H.W. Bush who still had high approvals during the fall of 1991. Correct me if I am wrong but the only one of the 4 who failed to win re-electon was George H. W. Bush.

Que sera!

http://obamaclock.org/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Seriously doubt it as long as the Republicans run out those circus clowns as candidates.
Seriously doubt it as long as the Republicans run out those circus clowns as candidates. Originally Posted by BigLouie
You are correctamundo! The polls are always close when Obama is pitted against a generic Republican candidate. But Obama will not be running against Generic. He will be be running against one of the Seven Drawfs because Snow White Romney can't get over the 25% of the Republican base mark!
the republican base will unite - "anybody but Obama" will bring them to the polls...the

Obama's problem is he won't win the independents. Romney will have more appeal to independents than Obama on his second trip around.
the republican base will unite - "anybody but Obama" will bring them to the polls...the

Obama's problem is he won't win the independents. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You're correct the approximate 40% Republican Base will vote for Generic Republican just as the 40% Democratic base will vote for Obama. When the "indy's" see that their only other choice is one of the Seven Drawfs, because Snow White Romney can't win the nomination, the Indy's will either vote for Obama or not vote at all!

Your political analysis is laughable...

When the "indy's" see that their only other choice is one of the Seven Drawfs, because Snow White Romney can't win the nomination, the Indy's will either vote for Obama or not vote at all! Originally Posted by bigtex

Your political analysis is laughable... Originally Posted by Whirlaway

so what?........a year from now he won't be around shooting his mouth off........

so what?........a year from now he won't be around........ Originally Posted by Marshall
Apparently Marshy does not know me very well.

Marshy, before shooting your mouth off, you might want to ask some of the posters who regularly participated in the Houston political forums on the P if I "cut and run" when things didn't go my way. I had more posts in the P's political forums (well over 10,000 over a 7 year period) than Carter's got Little Liver Pills!

There have been those who were much bigger, badder and a hell of a lot smarter than you who have tried to knock me out, but they never got past a standing 8 count!
Apparently Marshy does not know me very well.

Marshy, before shooting your mouth off, you might want to ask some of the posters who regularly participated in the Houston political forums on the P if I "cut and run" when things didn't go my way. I had more political posts on the P's political forums (well over 10,000 over a 7 year period) than Carter's got Little Liver Pills!

There have been those who were much bigger, badder and a hell of a lot smarter than you who have tried to run me off, but they never got past a standing 8 count! Originally Posted by bigtex
typical liberal cum dog, you editted my post.....you'll be around but whoozie from all the bitch-slaps......you .won't be shooting your mouth off as the ref counts you out........[Marshall making belt gesture like Aaron Rogers]
you .won't be shooting your mouth off as the ref counts you out Originally Posted by Marshall
I would never discount the possibility that a ref might one day count me out but it damn sure won't be because of one of your roundhouse hooks. Hell, you need to learn to not program your punches!

The ice under your feet is mighty thin and a little more melts away every day! Drip, Drip, Drip........
but it damn sure won't be because of you.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman.....Miss Lewinsky".....ANOTHER LIBERAL PROCLAMATION I LIKED.......
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman.....Miss Lewinsky".....ANOTHER LIBERAL PROCLAMATION I LIKED....... Originally Posted by Marshall
it wasn't a sexual relation. she just sucked his dick
  • Laz
  • 11-13-2011, 01:23 PM
Would Hillary agree with you? She might! I have always believed she knows what he is like.

it wasn't a sexual relation. she just sucked his dick Originally Posted by budman33