The New GOP Flavor of the Month is........

Looks like Newt has been surging in the recent polls: http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ops/?hpt=hp_t1
This is truly a sad day for Republicans if Newt is your frontrunner- does he think Americans have forgotten about his checkered past???? The only hope the Republicans have is that around July Huntsman becomes the flavor of the month and stays there- but that's a long time away and he will probably drop out by then- Huntsman is by far the most sensible of the group.
  • Laz
  • 11-14-2011, 11:14 AM
I have always been a Newt fan so I am glad to see he is doing well. As for his "checkered" past so what. He is not the first that has an imperfect personal sex life and he will not be the last. Just look at your buddy Clinton.
He's the last of the seven dwarfs who hasn't made fatal mistakes, so who else is left to challenge Romney!!

Speaking of mistakes, here is Cain's latest blunder:

http://www.jsonline.com/multimedia/v...=1275195602001
Crimeny, they will take anyone now except for that Mormon guy!! LMAO..

They are really scraping the bottom of the barrel with Newt.
If Newt is indeed the new flavor of the day, it will not take long before Newt is Newtered.
If Newt is indeed the new flavor of the day, it will not take long before Newt is Newtered. Originally Posted by bigtex
LOL True! Just wait he will start making the same mistakes he did before he was at very bottom and then people will remember why they weren't interested in having him as a nominee.

Oh you just got to love how every single event he goes to he sells all his books and movies and puts in his "commercial" plug for them. He is not a nominee he is just a book seller, that is all he is.
Looks like Newt has been surging in the recent polls: http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ops/?hpt=hp_t1
This is truly a sad day for Republicans if Newt is your frontrunner- does he think Americans have forgotten about his checkered past???? The only hope the Republicans have is that around July Huntsman becomes the flavor of the month and stays there- but that's a long time away and he will probably drop out by then- Huntsman is by far the most sensible of the group. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I don't think so..

china owns him just like they owned clinton

btw, huntsman is morman. you have 2 mormons in the race.
He's the last of the seven dwarfs who hasn't made fatal mistakes, so who else is left to challenge Romney!!

Speaking of mistakes, here is Cain's latest blunder:

http://www.jsonline.com/multimedia/v...=1275195602001 Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Racists.
Newt can't be trusted with power. He proved that as Speaker. However, he would make an excellent advisor since he is academically brilliant. But I wouldn't put him in a place of authority. He will compromise away anything.
Newt can't be trusted with power. He proved that as Speaker. However, he would make an excellent advisor since he is academically brilliant. But I wouldn't put him in a place of authority. He will compromise away anything. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
one thing he was good at, and that was being the minority leader, a very agressive one at that. when he became speaker, that agressive mentality changed.
America is so racist that it will never elect a white haired honky devil man ever again.
As a white haired, honkey, devil man, you offend me, Mr. Gnadfly!
America is so racist that it will never elect a white haired honky devil man ever again. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Hey, I don't care about race I just want a qualified Atheist as president!!!
As a white haired, honkey, devil man, you offend me, Mr. Gnadfly! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Thank god for Loreal Hair Color #34 COG. Now if there was only something that could be done for America's NWHHDMA Policy!
  • WTF
  • 11-15-2011, 06:21 AM
America is so racist that it will never elect a white haired honky devil man ever again. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Or a Penn St alumni