Jesse Ventura for President

Yes, it's real. Gov. Ventura said on Judge Napolitano's show that he would run for President if the Libertarians asked him. Man, that would be fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwKV9TXlp7c

Now before you start flaming me saying I am supporting Ventura, let me just tell you I am not. I sincerely hope the Libertarians choose Gary Johnson. Ventura would cause the Libertarians more problems than he would solve.

Since the Americans United group is looking for a moderate to liberal candidate to run against the Democrats and Republicans, the chances of a Libertarian victory are increased. The chances are very small, but better than they have been in the past.

So if you think I am supporting Ventura for President, I am not. I do think he would add a hell of a lot of fun to the race, and if my choices were among Obama and Romney (or most of the other Republicans) and whoever Americans United select, I will show up early and vote often for Jesse Ventura.

I like Gary Johnson but who the hell is Jesse Ventura?
Ventura is a 'famous' former Pro Wrestler, he went by the monikor "the body".

He somehow got elected Governor of Minn, much to the chargrin of the populus as he found out it was much easier to get elected Governor than it was actually being Governor.

After that stint, his biggest claim to fame is being an idiot.
I think Wave was making a funny. And it was a good one. LOL!
Ventura . . .

After that stint, his biggest claim to fame is being an idiot. Originally Posted by Jackie S
+1
Ventura is a 'famous' former Pro Wrestler, he went by the monikor "the body".

He somehow got elected Governor of Minn, much to the chargrin of the populus as he found out it was much easier to get elected Governor than it was actually being Governor.

After that stint, his biggest claim to fame is being an idiot. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That doesn't really make him exceptional