Another GOP candidate stumbles- you can't make this up

Another Cain stumble- this guy has no clue of what's going - this is truly sad:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/h...221355506.html

Cain clearly shows he doesn't have the knowledge to be POTUS what a major fail!
Another Cain stumble- this guy has no clue of what's going - this is truly sad:

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/h...221355506.html

Cain clearly shows he doesn't have the knowledge to be POTUS what a major fail! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
What do you expect from a glorified Pizza Delivery man?
What do you expect from a glorified Pizza Delivery man? Originally Posted by bigtex
Ehhh........Delivering Pizza?
After a while it becomes clear that most of these guys on the GOP campaign trail are just trying to deliver a load of bullshit with a straight face.

But honestly, if you cannot remember how a major dictator went down only weeks ago, how can you possibly hope to deal with the thousands of details that the President of the USA must deal with daily?

After a while it becomes clear that most of these guys on the GOP campaign trail are just trying to deliver a load of bullshit with a straight face.

But honestly, if you cannot remember how a major dictator went down only weeks ago, how can you possibly hope to deal with the thousands of details that the President of the USA must deal with daily?

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
+1

Lol he doesn't need to because he's gonna surround himself with loads of advisors. Tsar's if you will. So actually he doesn't need to know anything.
After a while it becomes clear that most of these guys on the GOP campaign trail are just trying to deliver a load of bullshit with a straight face....
I'm a republican. And I agree with you.

But would you agree that the bullshit is a bi-partisan commodity? I think we get it from both ends.

Why not? It worked for Obama. . . now don't you feel gullible?
So actually he doesn't need to know anything. Originally Posted by waverunner234
That being the case, Herman Cain might be qualified.
Now watch Cain come back and look for a do-over- he's going to say.."well I meant to say this..." or I wasn't sure what was being asked-I honestly think Cain doesn't know shit and has to rely on memory cards of topics and has to think about it before he answers this questions- apparently he couldn't remember what was in his notes.
No Marshall...it's just "horseplay"...........:rol l1:

YOU BOYS STILL SNAPPING TOWELS AT EACH OTHER IN THE SHOWER?!.............HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Originally Posted by Marshall
No Marshall...they are just horse playing........... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
So WW answer the question is Cain a dumb fuck or what?
it was reported that he was operating on 4 hours of sleep but I kinda relate it to the 57 states bho was going visit
Cain's not a dumb fuck, just not ready for the political world. He needs to work on his lying technique, and when it gets smoother, he may do better.
There is another reason why Cain will never be the GOP candidate.
We all know that Americans who are racists do not exist. The thought of it alone would be horrible and make us sick.
But maybe things are a bit different here. I wonder how America would feel if they are given the choice between a black president and a black president.
Of course it doesn't matter at all, but still ......................
Maybe there even could be white candidates that feel discriminated against.
Of course this is pure fantasy because racist Americans don't exist. don't we all agree?