URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 12325 Hymeadow Dr. - second floor
Activities: FBSM, SE, NE, BBBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders, straight black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very attractive girl with a good body and large breasts, guessing small D's (natural)
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review.

Is anyone having trouble seeing what activities took place? I’m being told by a moderator that the activities aren’t listed and so you all can’t see them.
Is anyone having trouble seeing what activities took place? I’m being told by a moderator that the activities aren’t listed and so you all can’t see them. Originally Posted by princeclubhopper
Only in response to your question. You did not really go into detail of what activities actually happened. You just referred back to your acronyms. Which is about as detailed as saying “We did this and it was fun” /thumbsup

Not trying to knock your review, but respond to your question. There were no actual details of what you did. Just assumptions.
Thanks, GT. I sent a DM to the moderator with the details, order in which they happened, and asked for my ROS to be updated with them. I’m not really sure how much more specific detail you can add as the activities are spelled out pretty clearly and I’ve never had an issue with lack of information before. Even on my last review of this place, I wrote a very similar review with the activities only spelled out at the top under the “activities” tab. Same moderator had no problem with that review. I got a like and a thank you for the review already, so I assume others can gather enough information from the review to appreciate it. Appreciate the feedback.