Obama Campaign Showing Frustration

I wonder what their internals are telling them? They're not acting like they are on the verge of victory.

http://poorrichardsnews.com/post/349...bamas-campaign
I don't know what you're watching. but it really doesn't matter. Romney and you will both eat your own buttocks Tuesday.
I wonder what their internals are telling them? They're not acting like they are on the verge of victory.

http://poorrichardsnews.com/post/349...bamas-campaign Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

If you would confine your postaholic crap to posts concerning pussy and YOUR own loser of a candidate, the entire board would appreciate the reduction of lose bowel movements from you, COF!
Easy on the caffeine, Stevie. You're sounding more ridiculous than usual.
actually, Stevie has done yeomans work keeping you boys on Fantasy Island where you belong.

And you're not likely to post anything else but drivel and blather, cause we all know,you ain't getting no pussy.

so when this is all said and done, how many new ignores do, you think you'll get, Unaliar?
COF = UNALIAR?

OMG - Yes!

How could I have missed it?

The clues were all there! (In my defense, he did keep them covered with liquid shit)
COF = UNALIAR?

OMG - Yes!

How could I have missed it?

The clues were all there! (In my defense, he did keep them covered with liquid shit)
Originally Posted by Little Stevie
Dude, your letters are lavender colored.

Guess you aren't lying, you really do swing to the left.

ha ha ha ha
so when this is all said and done, how many new ignores do, you think you'll get, Unaliar? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well, Assup, a better question is whether I care. Go ahead and ignore me now, why wait? It's obvious I'm living rent free in your head, so go ahead, ignore me. By the way, the aroma here in your head was ghastly when you moved me in. Please clean the shit out if you insist on me living here.
  • CJ7
  • 11-04-2012, 11:38 PM
Well, Assup, a better question is whether I care. Go ahead and ignore me now, why wait? It's obvious I'm living rent free in your head, so go ahead, ignore me. By the way, the aroma here in your head was ghastly when you moved me in. Please clean the shit out if you insist on me living here. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

DUUUUUUUDE, for a lawyer that was totally profound !