perfect timing ...

• CJ7
  • 11-05-2012, 11:23 AM
It would be perfect timing if Bush was running for office.
LMAO!
  • CJ7
  • 11-05-2012, 11:37 AM
It would be perfect timing if Bush was running for office. Originally Posted by Ansley

yeah, willard needed a republican in the bahamas speaking for offshore tax shelters a week before the election like he needs to be caught in a male whorehouse wearing stockings and a bunny costume ...
An article about absolutely nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Dubya gave a closed speech to a select audience in the Cayman Islands. The writer doesn't like secret speeches and has no idea why it was secret. For all he knows it could have had something to do with an investment opportunity that discloses confidential business information. Hence the secrecy.

Undeterred, our fearless reporter then goes on a guilt-by-association-with-the-Cayman-Islands jaunt. He writes about all the bad people who have set up businesses or funds in the Cayman Islands and insinuates that, if YOU go to the Cayman Islands, you must be bad, too.

Wow, I've heard of guilt by association with a person, but never guilt by association with a place.

I tell ya, that's real Pulitzer material there.
  • CJ7
  • 11-05-2012, 11:51 AM
its was meant to be more about irony (funny ha ha ) than Pulitzer prize material

durrrrrrrrrr
For a change ExLaxNYer has NO sense of humor.

I thought it was pretty funny...