Let's trade services😊

Iso a plastic surgeon to do liposuction or tummy tuck ☺I am in KC so would like to find someone local or I will travel for the right person😉
This will work out well.

You want a 4000 to 8000 treatment and trade for what?

So at 200 an hour so that would be 20 - 40 sessions you would have to provide to make up the cost.

This doesn't include follow ups, meds etc....
This will work out well.

You want a 4000 to 8000 treatment and trade for what?

So at 200 an hour so that would be 20 - 40 sessions you would have to provide to make up the cost.

This doesn't include follow ups, meds etc.... Originally Posted by Gotyour6
If I were the one doing the surgery, I would say 40 - 80 sessions.. (Due to the extended financing) That would save me quite a bit of money in the long run… I'd say it's possible..

Definitely would not be the first $4000 trade I've seen..
If I were the one doing the surgery, I would say 40 - 80 sessions.. (Due to the extended financing) That would save me quite a bit of money in the long run… I'd say it's possible..

Definitely would not be the first $4000 trade I've seen.. Originally Posted by ADRENALINE JUNKIE
If you ever see close to that I would be impressed...

After everything is done and no more follow ups I am betting she would be hard to reach.
I want another nose ��
Sweetheart, looking at your pictures, please don't do anything to change, you look wonderful, the way a woman should look! Don't mess up what beauty you have!
Member since 2010 and this is your first post lol
That is true, and respectfully what point does that make for you? And again, respectfully why does that bring humor to you?
Both parties are willing to come to agreement.Services for services.
If you ever see close to that I would be impressed...

After everything is done and no more follow ups I am betting she would be hard to reach. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
+1 GY6
Ember, I am originally from KS, and had my breasts augmentation done by Dr Hiebert. His office (if he is still in practice) is at the Country Club Plaza. He is the best in Kansas! I have friends that have gone to him for lipo and boobies after seeing what a great job he did on mine.

Here's the bad news: He is NOTgoing to do trade out with you, or give you a 'special discount'. This is major surgery....do you want the best, or the cheapest?? Do you reallywant to go to the dr that has coupons in the sunday paper?

Here's the good news: I financed my surgery through a company called pilot financial. The website was www.doctorssayyes.com. You will have to come up with a portion of the money before your surgery..(I think mine was 1500), and then the rest is financed. The interest is high, (10% was mine) but not outrageous...and it helps to build your credit.....Most surgeons also offer in house financing, and if you have good credit, that may also bbe an option to consider. Honestly, best decision I have ever made.....

If you still can't afford surgery with these options, save your money and wait. This is your body, and your business...we don't want to see you on an episode of Botched!!!