Ladies ho Would Have An Interest In Traveling?

I had the pleasure to travel with few of my clients friends... we been in CO, Arizona, went hiking, South America trips (I am fluent in Spanish and Portuguese) Perhaps you need a private translator?

Just google my name.
I would love to
I travel quite often and can’t wait to see Thailand in the next few weeks. I know a few ladies who are travel ready as well.
This was posted in April lol

You guys are still begging for a trip.
nah, just a reminder and a FYI for those that dont know I travel.....I have schedule Bahamas in 2 weeks and Italy in September.
nah, just a reminder and a FYI for those that dont know I travel.....I have schedule Bahamas in 2 weeks and Italy in September. (of course, for those that can afford it) haha
I'd love too
  • Tiny
  • 07-15-2018, 02:01 PM
I travel quite often and can’t wait to see Thailand in the next few weeks. I know a few ladies who are travel ready as well. Originally Posted by PinkKat
I had the pleasure to travel with few of my clients friends... we been in CO, Arizona, went hiking, South America trips (I am fluent in Spanish and Portuguese) Perhaps you need a private translator?

Just google my name. Originally Posted by VeronicaTurbay
This would potentially make sense for a client if
(a) you know the provider and there's a lot of chemistry, or
(b) you're taking a sugar baby instead of a provider, or
(c) you're going ice fishing in the Yukon, or some other place where the women are few and far between

Going to Thailand or Colombia or Brazil with a U.S. provider is just nuts. There are so many fantastic options once you get there, that are going to make whatever mongering you've done in the USA pale by comparison.
May have to consider this for my next travel destination. Just curious on how it works for compensation of time, what’s the norm, what’s expected, etc... would love to hear how this works.

Does a motorcycle trip count?
Would absolutely love to!!! 24 Hours is plenty notice sugar
May have to consider this for my next travel destination. Just curious on how it works for compensation of time, what’s the norm, what’s expected, etc... would love to hear how this works.

Does a motorcycle trip count? Originally Posted by Godeep
It totally depends. The handful of guys I regularly travel with treat me very well and I don’t price gouge! I charge for a couple hours but they let me have an open tab for anything at the hotel and spa...excursions and shopping trips within reason. So, maybe $400 in cash a day and about the same in expenses...then every thing he pays for for dinner or drinks, when we are together.

Some girls charge hourly...
I’m available for travel anytime. Just give me time to pack
meeeeeeeeeeee !
Sunset I usually don't set dates with girls that are packing.
My trip is coming up I leave next Friday the 17th. Still looking, as many have not PMed me I have to keep coming back to the boards. - Please PM me to make this easier on you and myself.