Are mods allowed

Are mods allowed to threaten someone life on a different website and still n a mod on ECCIE? And yes All handles r the same?
Didn’t happen on Eccie, what do you want them to do with something that they have nothing to do with?
What website??
If mods handle/ip/email address comes up during fbi investigation will b easy to trace and throw negative light on eccie. Website was aveX. Mod is Roadlizard and fbi and Hattiesburg police has all pertinent screenshots of threats that he quickly deleted.
you realize that the guy on the other site might not be the same roadlizard on this site.. right?
Chung I guarantee it is. PM him if u want or dont believe me. I know when I Google roadlizard eccie comes up. But either way dont affect me. To protect all he has to do is delete Roadlizard and make a new account then ECCIE is protected.
See the problem is you say Roadlizard, but the Eccie mod is Road Lizard.
There is a difference there.
And I could be Roadlizard on any site it isn’t already taken.
Road Lizard Roadlizard this is the same guy, same mod, same real name, same real address, same real phone number. Roadlizard guilty and he knows it 1) after I emailed him saying I know about the death threat he deleted entire thread. If he innocent why delete? 2) why don't he post on eccie saying he innocent? I have all screenshots! Trust me all roadlizards are the same mod/co owner of AveX.
Post the screen shots.
Road Lizard Roadlizard this is the same guy, same mod, same real name, same real address, same real phone number. Roadlizard guilty and he knows it 1) after I emailed him saying I know about the death threat he deleted entire thread. If he innocent why delete? 2) why don't he post on eccie saying he innocent? I have all screenshots! Trust me all roadlizards are the same mod/co owner of AveX. Originally Posted by billyland

Hummm, perhaps because at least one of you has the sense not to bring outside arguments here.

Additionally, I’d urge you to read the revised guidelines about outing.

#5 - Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.
BBB only name I ever used was RoadLizard/Road Lizard. No name/address/medical history/date of birth/ hair color/SSN/home phone number outing from me. I only informed eccie in case roadlizard name search comes back 2 eccie. Trying to protect eccie but eccie dont care then i dont care. Now between RL Ave-X and LEO.
Sorry. Since many guys are red-green color blind, I’ll post only the pertinent part again for you:

In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.
Ok, IF anyone threatened bodily injury to another anywhere, that is in bad taste. I won't pick any sides, but be careful there. Any "threats" over the internet is a felony in MS where I live, so don't even joke about it EVER.

Now Billyland, my question to you is this... Is your house in order? Do you have clean hands? Have you done anything to warrant such a threat?

I agree if such a statement was said it shouldn't have been said anywhere. But, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.....

BAM Thank's Reverend, didn't know preachers were on Eccie..
The OP would have been better served to send his question to the Admins or Web Support.

The question now is:
  • Did he really want an answer?
    • If so, he should have asked the question via PM or e-mail.
    • His chances for an valid answer would be greatly increased via PM or e-mail.
  • Did he want to use this forum for sensationalize to a dispute from another board?
    • It would appear so, based upon the small throng of folks responding.
So now he has dragged a dispute from another board to Eccie in the thinly veiled guise of trying to protect Eccie?

Sorry, doesn't add up.

Once the MS Forums return, research will show a "history" among the parties mentioned.

Just my opinion as a Member.

This post does not represent the Owners or the Other Staff Members of Eccie, just me.

Biomed1
^^^^B-I-N-G-O!