Plans blew up - cuckold bi-oral - DFW

I started making plans for a cuckold/bi-oral/ (FMM) session several weeks ago and then at the last minute, the other guy could not make it due to family issues.

The session is now tenatively scheduled for either Sunday the 22nd or Monday the 23rd.

If anyone is interested, please contact Analeese. Please have your P411 credentials handy. If you are a big and heavy guy, don't even try - Sorry
Woohoo have fun. I luv those playtimes
If anyone else is interested, I can also provide the cuckold scenario and I already have the bull. (a passive bisexual, bi-oral only, well hung male) All you need to do is be a good little cuck and make an appointment....and then show up, lol.
PM for info
The whole thing fell apart else I would have posted a review. Oh well. If at first you don't succeed....
If anyone else is interested, I can also provide the cuckold scenario and I already have the bull. (a passive bisexual, bi-oral only, well hung male) All you need to do is be a good little cuck and make an appointment....and then show up, lol.
PM for info Originally Posted by Heidi.Fly
OH MY GOD! You are hot! Sign me up!
Interested - sign me up!
The whole thing fell apart else I would have posted a review. Oh well. If at first you don't succeed.... Originally Posted by ricky-tx
sorry you didnt get your cuck delites.

btw, what is your defn of "big and heavy guy"? weight, circumference, height, pls?
Big guy wold be defined as overweight by 45 lbs or more
Big guy wold be defined as overweight by 45 lbs or more Originally Posted by ricky-tx
Is that your issue or Analeese's?
I like big guys ...
But everyone has preferences...even clients ...
I have been interested in this with some sph or sph with just a provider. Hard to find.
I love giving SPH!
I love giving SPH! Originally Posted by Heidi.Fly
I love getting it. I haven’t done it a lot but man it gets me going. Mostly have done it during phone sex. A few times with a woman. Once it didn’t work out well at all. Another time worked out great. Have done it a few times with SO but that was just ok.
I can provide this scenario in Vegas. I'm a FL HotWife and love "forced" bi situations.
Was thinking of doing a Texas tour if there was enough interest.
ok sorry having a brain fart!
What is 'SPH'?
Maybe I'm not on my game?