Why is my Subscription not extended?

On Feb 03 I purchased a 6 month subscription as I had many times previous. During my 6 month subscription I was unable to access said subscription,(due to the current farcical government intrusion ) for at least a 3 months. I would expect at the very least that my subscription would be extended 3 months. Please treat your regulars with as much support as they give you.
32 posts in 8 years lol
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=691443

You can get help at one of these
I have the same question and emails have gone unanswered
On Feb 03 I purchased a 6 month subscription as I had many times previous. During my 6 month subscription I was unable to access said subscription,(due to the current farcical government intrusion ) for at least a 3 months. I would expect at the very least that my subscription would be extended 3 months. Please treat your regulars with as much support as they give you. Originally Posted by crnkit
I have the same question and emails have gone unanswered Originally Posted by cimarron
Both of your profiles Premium Access subsriptions have been adjusted...
I asked the same question, but haven't gotten a response back.
I asked the same question, but haven't gotten a response back. Originally Posted by Davincib1
Your account is showing as PA?
I asked the same question, but haven't gotten a response back. Originally Posted by Davincib1
Who did you ask? Did you send an email to websupport@eccie.net?

Maybe you, along with anyone else with PA subscription issues during the shut down should try that
Who did you ask? Did you send an email to websupport@eccie.net?

Maybe you, along with anyone else with PA subscription issues during the shut down should try that Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I tried that link before, but it went no where. Should we copy and past using our regular email. I've asked the same questions in various forums, but got no response also.
Yes, please email websupport@eccie.net again, thanks.
Yes, please email websupport@eccie.net again, thanks. Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Thank you. I did. If appropriate I'll post the response I get.
Thank you. I did. If appropriate I'll post the response I get. Originally Posted by LexusLover
No need to respond in this thread...but websupport hasn't received anything from you yet...
LexusLover,

Your Premium Access has been extended for 2 months and 11 days to cover the amount of time you have lost during the outage.

Unfortunately there is no way to just extend everyone's because everyone had a different expiration date, some didn't lose as much time as others, and a few other variables to consider.

So with that said, it's entirely manual.

Expecting a quick response from a websupport email is a reasonable expectation, but when you add to it that it's a volunteer job, websupport also gets emails for about every other technical issue folks have on the site, it's been challenging, to say the least, to get back with members in a reasonable time in some cases. Our apologies.

Your PA will give you access to make private posts, read ROS on encounters posted after the site came back up, and access the Men's Lounge.
Eventually you have access to all of the reviews posted prior to the shut down but we are not quite there yet.

Take care
I tried that link before, but it went no where. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Could you point me to which link you are referring to? I've ran into a few links that still had http instead of https. If this is the same situation, I'll be able to fix it too. Every link on the site should be a working link

TIA

St. C
Fyi - I just sent an email to websupport@eccie.net with a similar Premium Access extension request.