LE and p411

How reliable is P411 in screening providers. Anyone hear of LE using it?
I haven’t personally but I’m on the other side. The good thing about knowing my fellow ladies and keeping active on the boards I know the main local ladies (met in person) or I know the main ladies that respectable gents have been reviewing. I always look at the okays, look to see how many okays the ladies have and so on. So far it’s reliable
Assume Law Enforcement is always lurking, reading your reviews and posts. If Law Enforcement is not here on official Business they definitely are on this site as hobiests.
P411 is a referred site, in other words, you cannot just sign up and become a member like you can on Eccie, you have to be referred by another member or two of P411 to obtain membership, so I seriously doubt that a P411 member is going to be or even affiliated with LE.
Following up on WEC's comment just above. Gina (P411) runs one of the tightest verification systems around.
^^ Yup she's great.
Assume Law Enforcement is always lurking, reading your reviews and posts. If Law Enforcement is not here on official Business they definitely are on this site as hobiests. Originally Posted by Fizley

They exist there. Don't cut corners and you'll be fine.
We've had a handful of client accounts compromised and used to cause harm for providers over the years. We've never had a provider account compromised and used to target clients though. Not to say that it couldn't happen, it just never has.

Always,
Gina
thank you Gina!
P411 The gold standard , for years just saying
Gina runs a tight ship and is a great captain. I’d trust P411 to be as LE free as you can find.

A general rule for LE is that they want low hanging, easy to get fruit. They are limited by the law as to what they can do in going after providers or hobbyists. You generally aren’t that important to them to pay money to be on a verification site that isn’t able to be offered into evidence.
I couldn't agree more...Gina is on top of it and she does an amazing job to keep us all safe, I trust her/p411 fully! Of course we all still have to do our part but she makes it easy and safe!

We love Gina! 😘
  • Old-T
  • 08-27-2018, 06:41 PM
The three best investments I have made:
--Cooking classes
--Massage classes
--P411
I'm happy to have p411 I feel if any place is safe it's there
yourdesire P411 ..P259226
Kansas City,Mo & kansas
https://web.archive.org/web/20150124...od-police-more

Of course LE claimed that it was trying to 'rescue' the ladies from trafficking but the real story was much different. That being said Gina handled that situation quickly and I have a high degree of confidence in P411 and use is as one of several tools when choosing a provider.