Email Address: n/a
URL (Profile or Bio Page): n/a
City: Atlanta
State: Georgia
Address: Buford Hwy. NE
Appointment Type: Strip Club
Activities: BBBJ,CG,RCG,HJ
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short straight black just below the ears. Probably a wig.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Tall and lean, not an ounce of fat on her. Natural B cup breasts with poke your out eye long nipples.
Recommendation: Yes
best value for a club in the states that I know of.... you really overpaid at 250. Most regulars pay between 150 and 200. Glad you enjoyed
best value for a club in the states that I know of.... you really overpaid at 250. Most regulars pay between 150 and 200. Glad you enjoyed Originally Posted by gatorlover
I figured as much......however the service was great......and damn the openness of the goings on.

On a side note, went to Oasis and the Pony Sunday afternoon. Not impressed with either place.

Follies rocks!
Hard to argue with 250 versus 200 or even 150, but the follies purists get pissed and say people are inflating the cost of pussy lol
For future reference the going rate is 152 dollars, sometimes 200.... that includes the room. The room cost is 50 dollars plus a 2 dollar couch replacement fund lol.... the rest goes to the girl. 152 is standard some go to 200, I have never paid more than 200
When I lived in Houston they were same way.....100-150 was the rate and of course no room fee.
Haven't been to Follies...yet (don't know if I want to risk getting myself hooked on going back to SC's), but if I keep hearing about these...on goings, I may find myself giving in to temptation.
Go at 1pm on a weekday.... it will shock you how busy the club is and how open it is with most any activity.... I had a hot milf tell me about a year ago.... 200 bucks you can use any hole you want
Go at 1pm on a weekday.... it will shock you how busy the club is and how open it is with most any activity.... I had a hot milf tell me about a year ago.... 200 bucks you can use any hole you want Originally Posted by gatorlover
Fuck, man!!

Don't be saying that shit. I'm trying NOT to go there. I don't need encouraging.