I need legal advice!

I texted a number exactly as it was listed on PD under a FBSM provider. In the text i said I wanted to schedule one of her three types of massages with a body slide add on. I also gave a reference’s name, her number, and my availability. I got a reply saying that I had the wrong number...

If this person decided to report this to the police, am I in trouble? Could I be chared for solicitation? I used the burner app and after reading some stuff, it turns out that the app doesn’t do much good against le. I didn’t mention money but I did ask for a service. Would the police even care enough to come looking for me? Do you think the person whose wrong number I texted would care enough to report?

A lot of questions, I know. Any advice is appreciated.
Not legal advice, but....You probably freaked her out with that text. Great reply from her. Most of us don't like to get specific request like that over the phone.
Ok thanks god. For future reference, what should and should not be included?
But still, if someone could answer whether or not what i said could be considered as solicitation, please do.
Stop freaking. Without seeing the exact text, I’m not going to say what it is or isn’t, but LE is not tracking you down for anything. Even if they did they can’t prove it was you sending the text.

Be more careful about sending too much info before you engage the lady.

“Hi, I saw your ad on _____and I’m interested in an appointment.” Then go from there.
I would destroy the phone and buy a new car.
Get your car crushed at a wrecking yard.

If you are married lawyer up and file for divorce first.

Tell your wife nothing.

Lock up your assets in a safe and sink it in the ocean with a rope tied to it for future recovery.

May want to give your pets away.

Good luck my friend, I am signing off because I dont want to be affiliated with you or this thread.

God speed
Lmao. That’s actually funny, Goty6. It did seem over the top paranoid to me as well. It’s the functional equivalent of cluelessness of girls who screen via dick pic. Seriously makes me worried about people out there.
If you were concerned about being in violation of soliciting then why would you use a method of communication notorious for tracking and storing information? burner phones don't care if you go to jail. Not saying that you could or would but it was your action, not hers that caused your paranoia.

maybe you were trying to get her in their sights too? Maybe think before you act next time it won't cost you a thing.
Yeah, I was being overly paranoid and freaked out. My bad guys. Thanks though.
I am not an attorney, thus, this is NOT legal advice...

Calm your tits haha. You're good.

Happy Tuesday everyone.
Your toast - take gotyour6's advice - you might want to change residences as well - To be safe, make sure you have a clean and keep your hair recently fresh just so your mugshot doesn't look horrible but yes you could have text a wrong number and someone could report it -
Or, you could have sent a text to a previous number that the lady had quit using: now someone else has it. With a lot of ladies trashing their phone numbers on a monthly basis; it is very probable. After three weeks throw the ad away: look for a new ad because it will likely have a different phone number.
I’ve done similar goofs in the past (oops... I was 1 digit off) next thing I know I get a call from jealous boyfriend/hubby/ daddy/ whoever, asking “Who’s this?”
Say nothing, don’t apologize, maybe grunt a few times or laugh as even teenage boys are not above doing this.
Put the dialed number on [block] and move on.