Downtown Houston

I'd love to hear of some personal experiences with a lovely hotel in downtown Houston. I'm planning a trip for a few days. I would appreciate a pm or any helpful information you could pass long.
I'm thinking the end of the month, beginning of Dec. Has holiday travel to downtown started by then in full force?

xo
Brooke
Priceline 4* and above and you will get a great quality hotel.
I definitely appreciate that. I'm a travel agent and am looking for personal experiences which are quite often more valuable that reviews and info on the net.
I'm looking forward to checking it out myself soon.
xo
Most of the holiday travel at that time will be uptown near the galleria.

The nicest hotels are around there.

Downtown, there is a Four Seasons, The Lancaster, JW Marriott, Marriott Marquis, Hilton Americas.
The Post Oak Hotel is gorgeous!! It's new, but HIGHLY recommend that place. There's also a Rolls-Royce Dealership inside the hotel, if you happen to be in the market???
I agree with Vivian, the Post Oak cant be beat. Luxurious rooms, great restaurants (with nearly perfect food), nice bar, heated outdoor pool, AND a Rolls Royce dealership. The staff is very attentive. My wife and I stayed there for a couple days in November. We plan to go back.

I am not affiliated with the hotel or its personnel in any way.

P.S. I also agree that Vivian is "Houston's Sexiest Redhead".
You are so kind, thank you!

They spared no expense.
Check this out you guys. It's really worth it!

https://observer-com.cdn.ampproject....an-fertitta%2F
Give Hotel Icon a look
The Post Oak Hotel is the newest nicest place, but it’s not Downtown. It’s Uptown. Near the Galleria.

The Granduca and St. Regis are also nice and nearby in that area.
Give Hotel Icon a look Originally Posted by J.Wayne
I agree, I forgot that one.