Getting locked out of ECCIE

Hi all,

Anyone else having issues getting locked out of ECCIE?

I sometimes will open several windows for easier search and have gotten locked out and Admin tells me that it's too many pages open.

My last lock was one page open, click on a review (which opens a new window) and boom... locked out again.

Any issues you are aware of with any specific browsers?

Thx,
B
  • Mokoa
  • 11-12-2018, 03:03 PM
Have you tried using multiple tabs in one browser window instead of multiple windows? I am using Firefox on a Windows 7 system and have never had any "lock out" issues but I never have more than eight or nine tabs open at a time. Never had a need for more than that.
I use the same browser with multiple tabs in the same window and I have had oodles of tabs open with no problems.

oodles = 20-30ish
SOMEONE PLEASE EMAIL ME ON HOW TO CHANGE MY ECCIE PASSWORD--BEEN TRYING FOR DAYS AND NO ONE WILL HELP ME. i AM A PREMIUM MEMBER AND NEED SOME ASSISTANCE
I use Chrome and open several tabs without many issues.
Sometimes I open several tabs and have to log in to each tab. I sometimes just close them all and open again and the issue goes away.
Sometimes I open several tabs and have no issues at all.
Curious if you are on a computer or a phone or other mobile device. Many mobile devices when you close your browser the window itself does not actually close. Found this out on one of my phones a few years back when I finally got so many windows open my browser itself refused to launch. Quick trip to the phone store for help and the guy showed me how to check and see all the windows that were open in the background and how to actually close them by loading and swiping them off the screen.