I need help

• Trexx
  • 04-13-2009, 11:35 PM
can someone tell me how to edit a review I just posted
Trexx, there should be a button on the bottom right that reads EDIT but I believe you have a five minute window to do any such edits. Depending on how long ago you posted, you may not be able to make any changes. Now if the edit functionality is not there or you are past the time limit, I would suggest a PM to either Tbone, Chipper or The Original Becky as they should be able to accomadate your needs.

I hope that helps.
  • Trexx
  • 04-14-2009, 12:31 AM
Thanks, I PMd all of them with no response. Any other suggestions? I went right back to the review to edit. Couldnt have been more than two minutes, but on edit button
  • TBONE
  • 04-14-2009, 05:09 AM
Trexx- You should have 10 minutes to edit your review after you're finished.I'll check to make sure all is working.
I moved your review as requested.Feel free to post a corrected review on the lady.

Thanks for your input and being a valued member here!
Trexx, I just now got your PM. Sorry for the late reply. I understand the review has been moved so hopefully you can re-review. Sorry you had trouble.
xo
Becky
I want to joint the premium access by sending in a money order. Don't want to use a credit card. Don't know what addr or where to send the MO. Can anybody help me?
  • Mokoa
  • 10-30-2018, 03:57 PM
Please contact the Admins by email at websupport@eccie.net for assistance with paying for Premium Access.