Replys to Threads Disappearing

I posted some replys to threads yesterday and today that have disappeared. I also notice one of Irish's replys has vanished too. We both replyed to the Giabella Oops thread in Sandbox and now they're gone.
I have no idea. I would post in the main technical thread.
Sorry my mistake. The "Oops Giabella" is in two different categories. My post is in Sandbox. I must have been looking in Co-Ed Discussions and thought it wasn't there.
I posted some replys to threads yesterday and today that have disappeared. I also notice one of Irish's replys has vanished too. We both replyed to the Giabella Oops thread in Sandbox and now they're gone. Originally Posted by pssymnchr2
Munchr.. I can see both our comments in the Sandbox... The Gia Bella Oops thread was also posted in Coed Discussions where neither of us commented... Maybe that's what you're thinking????
Munchr.. I can see both our comments in the Sandbox... The Gia Bella Oops thread was also posted in Coed Discussions where neither of us commented... Maybe that's what you're thinking???? Originally Posted by Irish14
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnndddd nevermind!!! You got it!
I only posted it in one place
It's just the man keeping us down.