bacon lube...

yep its real!!!!! Been lotsa talk about it recently here and there, so I wanted to see if its a real product, and yep its out there! Just ordered some, will review soon!!

http://www.baconlube.com/

even Vegan safe!!!

YUMMY!!!! I might never stop licking Cock now...............IJS
mmmmmm i luv bacon!

bacon rocks!
Damn whoever invented this is a genius!!! I bet there will be more bbbj going on know that it will taste like bacon!!!
I've been curious about this product for awhile. Personally, I love bacon but the thought of lube being in a bacon flavor sortof seems gross.

I'm looking forward to your review of the product!!!

Oh wow. Mega brownie points for that picture!!!!!

Pigs tremble in my presence. I am a pork lover, ribs, roasts, chops, pulled, pork skins and cracklin's, but especially bacon. Have tried baconaise, bacon chocolate, bacon ice cream, bacon popcorn, and yes, bacon lube. All were NASTY, barf, barf, sputter, bleeck, yuk, hand me the mouthwash, please.

Bacon should be crispy on a plate next to eggs; chopped up and sprinkled on a baked spud or potato soup; stuck in an omelet or quiche; wrapped around a steak or surrounding shrimp and jack cheese grilled on a stick; the top layer of a BLT, Club, or other sandwich. Hmmm, now I have a craving for a bacon cheeseburger for lunch, dang it.
"Pigs tremble in my presence".

Priceless!
nice pic...lol!

Although I've never tried any of the items Fancy mentioned, I agree with all her foodie suggestions! I prefer my bacon chillin with some lettuce and home grown 'maters!
DAYUM Dallas! That looks tasty!
nice pic...lol!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
NOW you're talking! Think one of you fellows can get one sent from FTD by lunch? My address is......

I should come up with bacon body lotion, market it to the appetite-stimulating woman who wants to be aromatically pleasing and kissably delicious ALL over. Drawback: drooling dogs might follow her around.
Well, drat, missed another copyright opportunity.

Um, bacon bandages? Well, in the old days they used to rub bacon grease on wounds. Guess this is a natural extension.
Guess this is a natural extension. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
You like the taste of bacon, yes? I have a "natural extension" you also might like the taste of.

Here's a little treat for Christmas morning. Thirty minutes at 350.

Monk