Trump is banning people for talking

https://www.politicususa.com/2022/06...l-ban-1-6.html

On Truth Social (first time I have heard about this, it is owned by the Trump Media company), people are being banned from talking about the January 6 hearings.

What happened to Free Speech?

Why are they silencing people? Are they afraid of what they have to say?

Sounds like it!

Animal Farm! Free speech for everyone, except the animals in clothing get free-er speech than the farm sheeple
LOL - You are one of those who complained about reputable news organization links - and yet here you are posting a link from some unknown shithole libtard site

And even if they did ban a few idiotic libtards, I don't recall you expressing any concern when tons of conservatives were banned by Twitter and other big tech platforms. Hypocritical much?

And even if they did ban a few idiotic libtards, I don't recall you expressing any concern when tons of conservatives were banned by Twitter and other big tech platforms. Hypocritical much? Originally Posted by berryberry

Sorry, but I just find it ironic that the 'new twitter for free speech' is banning people for talking about the failure to overthrow the government.

I guess irony escapes those who keep their head in their rectum
Sorry, but I just find it ironic that the 'new twitter for free speech' is banning people for talking about the failure to overthrow the government.

I guess irony escapes those who keep their head in their rectum Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
You obviously have no idea what irony means because what is ironic is you complained about reputable news organization links - and yet you post a link from some unknown shithole libtard site

What is also ironic is even if they did ban a few idiotic libtards, you never were concerned when tons of conservatives were banned by Twitter and other big tech platforms.

So even though it is too much information, thanks for letting us know where your head is buried
Isn’t banning misinformation and disinformation standard fare now? The vid the dims played was deceptively edited so certainly qualifies, amirite?

It appears that lib Dershowitz agrees.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SUTrMAWImU
Is Newsmax the standard for reputable sources? Lol.
Dershowitz is the source. You disagree with him that editing a video to suit your purposes is unethical?